K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
Hello ! I'm playing version R21. I miss only some golden ores to complete the truth ore dare quest and I have run out of bombs. In the open areas of the mines there are some already open chests. I had found 5x black powder before i run out of bombs but I have no recipe to make new.
I noticed (in some answers) that the chosen path with nina might be relevant to the recipe. In my current path i did;t kiss Nina during the friendly fight.
So, how can i go on ?

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Hello ! I'm playing version R21. I miss only some golden ores to complete the truth ore dare quest and I have run out of bombs. In the open areas of the mines there are some already open chests. I had found 5x black powder before i run out of bombs but I have no recipe to make new.
I noticed (in some answers) that the chosen path with nina might be relevant to the recipe. In my current path i did;t kiss Nina during the friendly fight.
So, how can i go on ?
You get recipe from Derek as his apprentice

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
are you really gonna compress it all over again?
it should be only bugfix - a few changed script-files, no new media files or so - either make update patch, or just update your previous compressed version, that should be much quicker imo
I pasted 21.1 compressed to 21 replaced files, it is working fine.

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
thanks Kouli .
Ok. I followed the mermaid and entered the underwater cave, i collected some water fruits and a hook from a chest. I am stuck there as ther is no exit, no talking to the mermaid option and i cannot access the right side of the cave, because there are no stairs.. Is it incomplete and need to leave it for later?

I wil inform you about some minor bugs that i faced: when I don't sleep at night (nikki and heather nights for ex. ), in some actions is like beeing the same day. Plants are waters, ignots aren't ready and some things have not respawned. i can do the daily friendship proccess, though.

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
thanks Kouli .
Ok. I followed the mermaid and entered the underwater cave, i collected some water fruits and a hook from a chest. I am stuck there as ther is no exit, no talking to the mermaid option and i cannot access the right side of the cave, because there are no stairs.. Is it incomplete and need to leave it for later?

I wil inform you about some minor bugs that i faced: when I don't sleep at night (nikki and heather nights for ex. ), in some actions is like beeing the same day. Plants are waters, ignots aren't ready and some things have not respawned. i can do the daily friendship proccess, though.
Use the hook between the two wooden posts

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Saves for version R21.1 --->>> Mega

This simply let you see every scene in the game. just load the save you want to enjoy!

Note : Some scenes advances via "space" instead of "mouse left click".
Note2: "W" lets you skip the texts faster.
When I load save number 35 "Tasting Mia's Black Berries" game kinda stop responding at the point where I made this screenshot and keys stop working. Escape, space, mouse clicks nothing do anything. Same happened with save number 19 "Nikki Tries to Rob MC". It looks like the problem is at the parts when sprites are doing scripted moves. Can it be the saves issue or it is something on my end? If latter then does anyone have an idea whats the issue here? Can it be compressed version fault?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
When I load save number 35 "Tasting Mia's Black Berries" game kinda stop responding at the point where I made this screenshot and keys stop working. Escape, space, mouse clicks nothing do anything. Same happened with save number 19 "Nikki Tries to Rob MC". It looks like the problem is at the parts when sprites are doing scripted moves. Can it be the saves issue or it is something on my end? If latter then does anyone have an idea whats the issue here? Can it be compressed version fault?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, save 35 works for non compressed version and save 19 only get freezes if you let her go with giving her 1000 gold. But that doesn't mean it is your compressed version's fault or anything. I will fix those saves and re-upload them soon.

EDIT: Re-uploaded fixed save folder. Try to download again from the link below. It should work allright.
https://f95zone.to/threads/farmers-dreams-r21-1-musex.2368/post-4575579

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Meridian

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Ok can some please tell me how to do this '' Festival'' correctly, more like which correct gift goes to whom??

boytlhp

Feb 2, 2021
Why when I go into a laura vs darius store only the buy column and the person figure show up and not the sales column?

boytlhp

Feb 2, 2021
I do all my normal duties, planting and harvesting but cannot sell, (shop darius vs laura only shows buy and humanoid items) pls help me , farmers dreams r21

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
I do all my normal duties, planting and harvesting but cannot sell, (shop darius vs laura only shows buy and humanoid items) pls help me , farmers dreams r21
You cannot sell via Laura's shop, as far as I am aware. Initially you sell your crops via the chest in the Elder's house (for not very much, I believe) and later, when you have completed the "Rebuilding the Market" quest, via Alma's stall in the market square

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes