Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
hey can somone help me. I am tryna download the game but when I download it this folder comes up without the game inside.
It should be a "Rar" file. Right click on it and choose "extract all" or "7-Zip" and extract to where you want
Did you download it from here, because R21.1 is newer

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
Have modified the R21 version a little bit.

• Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • Walktrough is included in the download

Link R21 : Mega.nz

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
Doesnt work

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Workin on it . Will take some time to complete it.
are you really gonna compress it all over again?
it should be only bugfix - a few changed script-files, no new media files or so - either make update patch, or just update your previous compressed version, that should be much quicker imo.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
are you really gonna compress it all over again?
it should be only bugfix - a few changed script-files, no new media files or so - either make update patch, or just update your previous compressed version, that should be much quicker imo.
Will make that next time. This game has not so much movies, so it takes not so long to compress it . Have you a suggestion for a good program for comparing files ?

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Will make that next time. This game has not so much movies, so it takes not so long to compress it . Have you a suggestion for a good program for comparing files ?
if you are on win systems, a fairly good one is winmerge.
there are also some useful custom scripts on github.
you could always check it manually, if there is a few script files, or just zip it all, if you havent time to check it.

Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
if you are on win systems, a fairly good one is winmerge.
there are also some useful custom scripts on github.
you could always check it manually, if there is a few script files, or just zip it all, if you havent time to check it.
Ok . Thanks for the quick answer. Will test it next time .

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is this game near completion or will development continue indefinitely? I'd like to play but would prefer to start with a complete game?

grothie

May 24, 2019
Can somebody please help. Playing latest version R21.1 but cannot get into the bar. No matter what time I go there it is always locked. Started to happen last version update and I wnt along thinking it would be fixed with the latest update but still locked out so can never interact with Evelyn.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
hi i think the saves are broken again with new update cuz many are freezing
Hi, saves are belong to version R21. I didn't test for R21.1. I prefer to update my save folder when new content comes out not for small changes. But i will take a look this evening.

EDIT: I've checked every scene with the new version R21.1 and only 1 scene has freezing problem which is Mia's first sex scene. And scene with "Gloryhole with Sophia" has a stuck image problem till the actual scene starts. But this scene starts eventually. Anyway, i've fixed both saves and will update it sometime today.

Note: Some scenes advance with "space" instead of mouse left click.

Updated saves to version R21.1. Enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: flossy123
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes