boytlhp

Feb 2, 2021
Helping me with the quest to heal the fairy, I can't find the 2nd floor of the mine nor see the fairy on my farm.

Nov 15, 2019
Can somebody please help. Playing latest version R21.1 but cannot get into the bar. No matter what time I go there it is always locked. Started to happen last version update and I wnt along thinking it would be fixed with the latest update but still locked out so can never interact with Evelyn.
Hi
before bandits come into village: bar opens at 17:00
After bandits: you have to work in the shop (Laura) until 17:00+. Then you can enter the bar.

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
Helping me with the quest to heal the fairy, I can't find the 2nd floor of the mine nor see the fairy on my farm.
I don't know why you cannot see the fairy. Had you been seeing her and suddenly disappeared or you never saw her ?
when Derek opens the inner chambers of the mine, you enter and then walk clockwise (follow the path towards east, then south, then west) until you reach the stairs. enter stairs, and you are 1 lvl bellow. The crystalls and the ores spawn randomly and they change every time you leave and re-enter the chamber. Leave and re-enter trough the stairs, until you see one spawned. you need to do it to collect gold and fire ores there, too. ( Use your pickaxe to break rocks and ores to open path). You don't need to bomb through the jammed paths.

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
I noticed another paradox/bug: I have never spoken to Darius about bringing him a girl and (of course) i never accepted such a quest from him. But If i give Mia Oil Herbs, its like i have the quest. i want to follow Mia's love path, so I stop her (fr+, honor+) and then choose "does it matter?". Darius accuses me and frightens that he will get revenge on me. Is it crucial for the game? Will he stop giving me recipes that i I will need sometime? should I just never give the herbs to Mia ?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Alma on Gift day will not accept the festive gift it your friendship with her is < 30. You can only get a friend point with her if switch 738 is false. There appears to be nothing that resets 738 to false. I have added two lines of code to the www/data/external/alma file. I set 738 false if MC talks to alma to get money for selling things. This might be an easy way to add alma friend points. By the way alma does not show up in the the relationship display.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Why is the mc in this game this slow? I walk like a real old man. I need 10 Seconds from my bed to the front door from my small house, and to give water to my field is a job for one day... This all take a lot of fun from the game...
In other games like this, all is much faster. I dont spend this much time just to watch the mc walk from a to b without i can do enything else...

Nov 15, 2019
Why is the mc in this game this slow? I walk like a real old man. I need 10 Seconds from my bed to the front door from my small house, and to give water to my field is a job for one day... This all take a lot of fun from the game...
In other games like this, all is much faster. I dont spend this much time just to watch the mc walk from a to b without i can do enything else...
Hi
use SHIFT button or mouse cursor to speed him up.

Nov 15, 2019
I noticed another paradox/bug: I have never spoken to Darius about bringing him a girl and (of course) i never accepted such a quest from him. But If i give Mia Oil Herbs, its like i have the quest. i want to follow Mia's love path, so I stop her (fr+, honor+) and then choose "does it matter?". Darius accuses me and frightens that he will get revenge on me. Is it crucial for the game? Will he stop giving me recipes that i I will need sometime? should I just never give the herbs to Mia ?
there are a few logical mistakes. Similar one appears after you cleared/bombed away the stone slide of the crystal cave behind the farm. If you talk to Nina it swaps into Nina's route. This route is opened after MC kissed her in the backyard fight.
Another one: after bandits are defeated bar is closed except MC works in the shop until 17:00+. Then the bar is open.

Nov 15, 2019
Alma on Gift day will not accept the festive gift it your friendship with her is < 30. You can only get a friend point with her if switch 738 is false. There appears to be nothing that resets 738 to false. I have added two lines of code to the www/data/external/alma file. I set 738 false if MC talks to alma to get money for selling things. This might be an easy way to add alma friend points. By the way alma does not show up in the the relationship display.
why modifying switches if it does not work at all? Maybe it's one of several points which is under development ...

Nov 15, 2019
Is there finaly a Way to get Mia, i want her for me, not for that old Men, his damn Dad.
Thx
there are several scenes with Mia in this game. First one is collecting black berries, 2nd deliver 100 black berries or 8 spike fruits, after bandits are defeated and MC is hurt in bed, Gift Day in rev 21.1. But you always need more honor than corruption points.

Nov 15, 2019
ther is no need to hurry up and heal the Fairy. If you close this quest too soon some scenes will not show up (e.g. Heather & Carol). I closed out this quest at day 48.

Nov 15, 2019
I do all my normal duties, planting and harvesting but cannot sell, (shop darius vs laura only shows buy and humanoid items) pls help me , farmers dreams r21
there are 3 ways to sell crop: 1. donate in Elder Silas' chest 2. sell wheat to Evelyn's father (bar keeper) 3. build up a tent and Alma sells MC's crop; another one is to sell ores and ingots to Derek at the mine entrance.

Nov 15, 2019
during the walk back from Goblin's mountain to village Goblins show up. Fairy is hit by a stone and is taken up by MC. MC carries her to his sleeping room.
To go to the mine walk south alongside the shop, then short way east, south, east, south, east and you meet Derek in front of the mine. Talk to him. After this you have to walk back to the farm, talk to the fairy. Nina shows up. After the fight in Nina's backyard go back to Goblin's mountain, go into Goblin's mine (north) and look for 2 chests. Find 5 x black powder, bring them to Derek. He bombs the stone slide. Go through, then east, then south and west. At the end you find a stairway down to the basement where to find crystals and ores. Do some iterations. Blue crystals are rare.

Nov 15, 2019
just a question: after Gift Day MC is owner of 2 panties, one from Sophie and the other one from Mia. Any clue for what I need them? Nobody is going to like them ... neither Marcus

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
Is there anyway to play the game on a Mac? The Mac version is a .exe file
Also, has anyone tried opening it with WinOnX 64 on Mac?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes