K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
When i do carol heather quest (Money problem) i am not able to gift swimsuit to heather or if I gift her swimsuit then i cannot give her the money. So, i am stuck here.
Should i finish the Money problem before i get swimsuit quest? if both are possible?
Have you gotten the quest and cannot complete it or you didn;t meet a choice for it? In any case, I will write all the neccesary actions and steps:

1. You must have the quest "find yourself a girlfriend" from your father.
  2. Donate a total of 500g to Heather and chose "what about you owe me a favor", in the dialogue.
  3. During or after you father treatment (I cannot remember clearly), you recieve the quest "ask your girlfriend for a visit".
  4. Ask heather to pretend to be your girlfriend and you complete it. In the following scene chose "grab tits".
  5. Next day, you meet Heather and her friends in the village's square (next to elder's house, where the benches are). Chose "go on a date" and complete it. Then you will be given the suimsuit quest.
  6. If you have recieved the suimsuit quest, you can do H&C scene either before or after you buy it for her.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
why after the bandits attack we can't enter the pub anymore? How i want to increase FP with evelyn?

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
A question -- Day 01 by the well... After wrestling with Nina and the bridge is destroyed. When attempting to go into the forest it results in a screen overlay that appears to be from the wrestling match with Nina. (scrn cap included here) Is this just my problem or is this a common problem/bug?. It's pretty obvious and would likely not make it into the game that has so many builds behind it. I have deleted and reinstalled 5 times to ssd's, M2's and mech drives root and other, "deeper" folders with and without the "Farmer's Dreams R21.1 Cheat". Any ideas suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

updt - So it seems the pic I get is related to a loading screen type of activity. I see it now when their is a change of map or feature in the game. Problem being, sometimes, it does not go away even though I can move the mc. If I need to enter the menu at any time, it must be done in an open doorway so the change of in-game screen allows the pic to get dropped. Is there a resolution for this??

Last edited:

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
A question -- Day 01 by the well... After wrestling with Nina and the bridge is destroyed. When attempting to go into the forest it results in a screen overlay that appears to be from the wrestling match with Nina. (scrn cap included here) Is this just my problem or is this a common problem/bug?. It's pretty obvious and would likely not make it into the game that has so many builds behind it. I have deleted and reinstalled 5 times to ssd's, M2's and mech drives root and other, "deeper" folders with and without the "Farmer's Dreams R21.1 Cheat". Any ideas suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

updt - So it seems the pic I get is related to a loading screen type of activity. I see it now when their is a change of map or feature in the game. Problem being, sometimes, it does not go away even though I can move the mc. If I need to enter the menu at any time, it must be done in an open doorway so the change of in-game screen allows the pic to get dropped. Is there a resolution for this??
Disable the autosave.

Reactions: TRado

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
It is better to ditch the autosave feature by now. I don't think most of the RPG games even include this feature or only autosave after a day changes or certain event has triggered.

Reactions: TRado

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
why after the bandits attack we can't enter the pub anymore? How i want to increase FP with evelyn?
It's a known issue, probably a bug. Work in Laura untill 17:00-17:30 and then go straight in the open pub. If you do anything else instead of going straight (enter a home f.ex.), it will close again.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Found a BUG by rescue Vincent, as soon i enter the Maze and he says "There is a Board with Hint on it, lets see what it says!", after that the Game freezes total, cant move, cant open Main Menu, Nothing!
What to do now?
Thx Guys

siam

Feb 19, 2021
after returning from the main menu(items,crafts,relationships) the game stuck.can anyone tell me about solutions.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
How i want to get the bomb recipe? I has tried choose master with derek a few times but he still dont give the recipe. I also dont get the bomber quest. Anyone knows why?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
How i want to get the bomb recipe? I has tried choose master with derek a few times but he still dont give the recipe. I also dont get the bomber quest. Anyone knows why?
I think it is due to choosing Laura over Nina(not kissing her back). This is a kinda bug I guess. I hope they fix it on the next one.

Reactions: Caloi

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
It is better to ditch the autosave feature by now. I don't think most of the RPG games even include this feature or only autosave after a day changes or certain event has triggered.
Thanks for that, works great now.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
What the Fuck...
I think in Quests like this, the time could be stop running in the backround.
I had the same problem during the blowjob in the bar with Sophie, and on the beach with Brooke, where the MC suddenly wanted to go home at 5 p.m. before it got dark ...

Screenshot_Strawberrys.jpg

Last edited:

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
How am I supposed to sell those damn fences to Darius ???? In Laura's shop, there are only goods, there's no way to sell fences and other junk, and if so can someone show me where to sell ... arrrrhh R21
Hey, in my version, which is 21, Heather has a quest to fix the fence, needs three.. You make them and hold them and talk to her, and she does it herself. Hope that helps.

Reactions: raidenkatana

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020

It's a bug with autosave. Turn it off.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes