Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
and is there anyway to go backwards in a scene or see the logs? I keep accidentally skipping ahead xD

and is there any text walkthrough?

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is this game still so much grinding?
I am more interesting in knowing whether or not it is still aggressively buggy. I remember last version I played having a game breaking bug in the first 15 minutes when you entered the Inn.

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
I am more interesting in knowing whether or not it is still aggressively buggy. I remember last version I played having a game breaking bug in the first 15 minutes when you entered the Inn.
It has many, but none of them is breaking.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Going through comments it seems like the meeting and heart with dog is very misleading as there aint no bitch fucking

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
should I play this how I want to get all the scenes or should I use the walkthrough to get the scenes?

kanansaw786

Jan 30, 2019
Have modified the R21 version a little bit.

• Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • Walktrough is included in the download

Link R21.1 : Mega.nz

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
LINK NOT WORKING ........... IF ANY ONE HAS THAT CHEAT MOD PLEASE GIVE ME.............

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
should I play this how I want to get all the scenes or should I use the walkthrough to get the scenes?
Different choices in dialogues or actions, lead to different scenes. So, the only way to see all the scenes is to replay the game with different choices and paths.
Without walkthrough it's possible that you will miss some triger answer or action and miss some scene.

Examples: answer A may give you honor points, while Answer B gives you perv points. to see some scenes you need high honor and to see some others you need perv, so it's impossible to see all scenes in one path.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes