KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Farmer's Dreams [R21.1] [MuseX]

Original Size Win: 2,37 GB

Compressed Size Win: 315MB (440MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any Mega uploader?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
There are two Quests they dont seem to work:

Bring Heather a Swimsuit. I did and she said: Uh na i dont like that one! Wtf Bi...ch!
Meet the Mermaid after 4PM at Lake. Tryed now 1 Week always same Time, No ones there!

Aug 17, 2019
So I've just started playing this for the first time. I'm also using a controller. Here's my first thoughts: The art and map layout's great, the inventory/equip system is ass. The pacing and quest progression is way to slow and busywork-heavy, and I've somehow already locked myself out of a scene I couldn't even see the requirements for.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
There are two Quests they dont seem to work:

Bring Heather a Swimsuit. I did and she said: Uh na i dont like that one! Wtf Bi...ch!
Meet the Mermaid after 4PM at Lake. Tryed now 1 Week always same Time, No ones there!
You must have done some things wrong. If you want, I can send their save file

Draiven

Mar 31, 2021
Love the game, found great walk throughs, but still can't find the entrance to the beach scene with brook. Searched dozens and dozens of pages here but can't seem to find this question and not skimming through over 360 pages. I don't know if I am in the right place. Go to the beach (the one below the mine), and see nothing lit up, no sparkles, no character. Found that secret climb to the left side of the entrance on the mine screen. Still getting nothing. Am I in the right place? Is there some other area I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Love the game, found great walk throughs, but still can't find the entrance to the beach scene with brook. Searched dozens and dozens of pages here but can't seem to find this question and not skimming through over 360 pages. I don't know if I am in the right place. Go to the beach (the one below the mine), and see nothing lit up, no sparkles, no character. Found that secret climb to the left side of the entrance on the mine screen. Still getting nothing. Am I in the right place? Is there some other area I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.
Make sure you go on a sunny day. Also check if you have enough honor points.
Scenes section shows the competencies required for that scene.
The place you are going is right. After the road next to the mine, you should see a rope next to the broken staircase. Get off the rope to the beach

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hi , how is the NTR ? netorare , netori ? and if netorare , it's just few scene or there is netorare route ?

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
My games isn't working properly, this is how it shows up. The text box isn't showing up and it's zoom in for some reason Screenshot_20210401-163238_JoiPlay.jpg

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
so theres a bug with the autosave early on in the game with nina and the cave and if u look it up in this thread u find out that its been there since 2019...why not get rid of autosave if theres no fix

Reactions: SeggArc
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes