Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry if this was asked before but I’m lazy af, is it netorare or netori and if it’s the former is it avoidable?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone tells me how to make the story advance please?
Everything I do is take care of the farm and doing the quest to feed the village and it doesn't even seems to advance.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
my main problem in the game is a annoying cg keeps popping up.....is there a way to solve this issue??

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Can someone tells me how to make the story advance please?
Everything I do is take care of the farm and doing the quest to feed the village and it doesn't even seems to advance.
You can download the walkthrough on the first page. what you will do day by day and preferences are written there

Reactions: SpecterX

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
So is the game finally a sandbox or still linear as fuck? Don't get me wrong, gameplay is nice, gardening and all that shit, but scripted events and the fact that you have to follow a walkthrough to get all the content is fucked up. Add a VN tag to it as not to confuse anyone.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Sorry if this was asked before but I’m lazy af, is it netorare or netori and if it’s the former is it avoidable?
I haven't played the game, but I had just searched this forum before which you can do as well. Anyway there are few characters that have NTR, and it's likely optional. NTR as in Netorare. If this information is incorrect please correct me.

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
please tell me that how to get more bomb in this game
I have 27 black powder
please tell me
Derek is supposed to give a recipe, but he has't given me and i don't believe he will (I haven't followed the Nina route, so no cave events for me but i've completed the ores quest and i have been given the torch recipe. )

Reactions: haxso

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
how to get water for the crops...i have used all the water given to me in the start and can't seem to water the plants

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
how to get water for the crops...i have used all the water given to me in the start and can't seem to water the plants
Follow the east road out of the village untill you find the well. Face it and press action (i am not sure whether you must have equipped the tank or not, try and see)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes