Mar 13, 2019
why i can't have sex with anyone anymore
how to enter the cave that there is the lady troll in it
why is MIA's location says "my house" after 9 pm but i can't find her anywhere

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you but It's compressed version I need only cheat mod because I download original version game.... if you have ....
Here is the cheatmod . Copy the main.js to the Farmer dream/www/js folder . The other two files goes to the dream/www/js/plugins folder.

Reactions: kanansaw786

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Still no Update, nawww i wanna finaly see Selena or the Devil or Angel again.
Btw is there a Chance to avoid the small red Haired, so i dont need to have a Relation with her?
Tysm

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
Still no Update, nawww i wanna finaly see Selena or the Devil or Angel again.
Btw is there a Chance to avoid the small red Haired, so i dont need to have a Relation with her?
Tysm
If they intent to continue making updates, it will probably not happe so often, due to their game "Love Season, which is a version of Farmer's Dreams, without the daily grinding.
Which one do you refer to as 'small redhead"? if you mean Nikki, the only relationship you can evolve until now, is to give her money and let her go, which gives you 20 fp. If you mean Nina, just don't kiss her when you have the chance.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
idea sounds interesting and kinda cute. most of all girls look nice in the pics.

but i don't want to play a young smooth farmer, i want to play an old grumpy farmer with those girls... sigh... no option?

• Sad
Reactions: EZ8lt

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yea... thanks but i have a certain taste and professor is a bit too freaky for me plus I only like one girl the rest is hm... and renders well okay but not that pleasing to the eye at least when I played it.

btw I am about 2 years in this forum. I know nearly every game with my taste - which are unfortunately not many, thats why I am writing such comments. For your understanding

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
If you have already gifted her, you cannot do it again for a few days. Check your relationships in the menu. if "weekly gifted" is checked, wait unti is unchecked.
I know but shes the only one that doesnt have that?
Am I locked out of her route?

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
I know but shes the only one that doesnt have that?
Am I locked out of her route?
i don't think there is a way to be out of her route, especially so early in the game. I cannot remember well, maybe you need some more frienship points before being able to gift her. Try again next days.. What do you mean "the only one that doesn't have that"?
Truth is that I still haven't completelly understood how the "week period" counts, for some times i gift them every few 4-5 days.
Some girls you cannot gift, such Vinvent's girlfriend, which you can get f.p. but she will not accept gifts.
Before you ask, i tell you that you won;t be able to flirt Evelyn for a looong time ( i have 3-4 hearts and still can't).

malkec

Aug 8, 2020
So I started playing this game the mermaid tells me to go south I don't know how to get there. Please some direct me.

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Well, i dont wanna see black, but who knows if that Game doesn´t get abandoned, cause long no update.
Updates are VERY infrequent I fear - one of the reasons I'm not keen on Patreon funding. To me, it almost seems like "If you pay me "x" amount every month I MIGHT give you a reward now and again"

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Heh, is there an easyer Way in the Game to earn Money, i mean, even the Mining brings not much Money, cause the weak Guy runs fast out of Hearts and Bread in mass isnt that cheap.
Thx

Edit: Btw, no matter which Seed i buy, the Game wont let me plant it???
Thx

Last edited:

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
Heh, is there an easyer Way in the Game to earn Money, i mean, even the Mining brings not much Money, cause the weak Guy runs fast out of Hearts and Bread in mass isnt that cheap.
Thx

Edit: Btw, no matter which Seed i buy, the Game wont let me plant it???
Thx
Do you make the right actions ? 1st dig, then hold seed, stand onto the hole and press shift, then water it/them

Reactions: AlecVentrue
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes