Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
how can i sell items help me
you can later build the market as a quest , but before the rebuilding the market you can put and sell your harvested goods in the chest in the Mayor's office , The one u get a quest for donating to, which u still get paid for . Do try to rebuild the market as the prices there are a bit better . oh and be aware of the donating quest , it resets , so build up and sell in one go to complete .

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I loved the Game, but cant play it on, the Game freezes in the Mace by rescue Vincent, everytime i try again and again, sadly.
Maybe someone experienced that too?
Thx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I switch over to Laura's route and store it asap
can you please zip all those saves in one archive, upload it to mega, workupload, zippy, or any other sharing site, and post dl of it in just one post...this way it is kinda of spamming.

Reactions: Ben-Kanaan

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
How to get Mia's panties? GIft day was triggered and I have given her festival gifts but nothing

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
How to get Mia's panties? GIft day was triggered and I have given her festival gifts but nothing
I think you need full friendship to get them. I missed some hearts at that time, so i didn't get them either. I still wonder if the gift day can happen again. Based on the v21.1 version changelog description, i believe ot can happen.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How do I get my saved games to remain after I close it out.
When I start up the game again, I am forced to restart.

Combat100

Mar 4, 2021
How can i deliver the ores to derek?
When i'm holding them and try to talk with derek he asks me if i have golden pickaxe

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes