Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
anyone knows when nikki will appeared in the room? Cause i has waited for 15 days after the forest rescued. But she never come and steal the money.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
anyone knows when nikki will appeared in the room? Cause i has waited for 15 days after the forest rescued. But she never come and steal the money.
The night comes when you have 60 honors. You can earn honor by selling to the village chest every day

Reactions: Caloi

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
how can i get Spike fruit, i got stuck, can i get it anywhere else, and by what tool???
(thks in advance) View attachment 1034470
how can i get Spike fruit, i got stuck, can i get it anywhere else, and by what tool???
(thks in advance) View attachment 1034470
  1. You cannot aproach that specific tree that appears in your picture
  2. To collect spiked fruits or berrries, you go next to the tree, facing it and press action key
  3. If the tree says "spiked fruit (none)" , then there are no fruits on the tree, try next day.
  4. The spiked fruits and black berries are in the western forest area which is unlocked when you set off to goblin cave; you must also having completed Aaron's quests for the forest.

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
Hello !! I have some questions

• After giving Mia 100 berries and watch scene, I can either suggest the elder to taste the pie and get 10CP, or tell him it's not good. if i choose the 1st option, is there any scene with him and Mia ?
  • Is gift day repeatetive or is it one-time event?
  • I didn't collect any panties during gift day. is it due to relationship points or because i play the the R21 (not R21.1) version?
  • Neither have I ever had the chance to get friendship points with Alma, nor she appears in the relationships list. She just talks to me about business.
  • Do i have to do smtng to get bomb recipe from Derek? Last recipe he gave me was about torch, then he only talks about business. ( Ih vae chosen the friends Nina's path , so I didn;t met the cave quest)

Thanks !!

Last edited:

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
just a question: after Gift Day MC is owner of 2 panties, one from Sophie and the other one from Mia. Any clue for what I need them? Nobody is going to like them ... neither Marcus
I have 3 panties one from alma also. Save it for future updates.

alexuv

Jan 3, 2019
TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:387:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Help me to solve this

alexuv

Jan 3, 2019
TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:387:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

help me to solve this

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
ther is no need to hurry up and heal the Fairy. If you close this quest too soon some scenes will not show up (e.g. Heather & Carol). I closed out this quest at day 48.
can we do both heather quest swimsuit and with Carol?

raidenkatana

Apr 2, 2020
How am I supposed to sell those damn fences to Darius ???? In Laura's shop, there are only goods, there's no way to sell fences and other junk, and if so can someone show me where to sell ... arrrrhh R21

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
How am I supposed to sell those damn fences to Darius ???? In Laura's shop, there are only goods, there's no way to sell fences and other junk, and if so can someone show me where to sell ... arrrrhh R21
In the begining, you can only sell in Elder Silla's house. Put the goods in the chest behind him. (It is a donation chest, so you get just a few coins for them.
After the storm, you speak with Alma and you get the "built the market tent" quest. After you do it, you put goods in the chest next to it, and next day you speak with Alma and she pays you. (the quest can be done in 2 ways).
Finally, if you unlock the mine area and you begin visiting it, you can sell ores to Derek ( once again you put in the chest and get paid the next day)
in the last parts of the current version, after the bandits event, you can have incomes by doing daily quests.
Moreover, some people say that you can sell Wheat to evelyn's father, but i have not seen such an option.
I think that sellling fences was an older version's option that no longer exists. (at least, I have not doscovered how to do it)

Reactions: raidenkatana

K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
can we do both heather quest swimsuit and with Carol?
Probably yes. Although I didn't follow the Carol-Heather option, I don't think they are related. You can accept the swimsuit quest before you meet the Carol-heather scene, if i am right, so, no problem.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Probably yes. Although I didn't follow the Carol-Heather option, I don't think they are related. You can accept the swimsuit quest before you meet the Carol-heather scene, if i am right, so, no problem.
When i do carol heather quest (Money problem) i am not able to gift swimsuit to heather or if I gift her swimsuit then i cannot give her the money. So, i am stuck here.
Should i finish the Money problem before i get swimsuit quest? if both are possible?

Last edited:

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
you need high honor. ( You might also need to pay lots of gold to save her on way to gob mt. you also need > 1000 gold

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
I have 2 questions.

1) is elise has repeatable scene after the facial quest?
2) where is the secret place at the beach? cause i can't found that place at the beach.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I have 2 questions.

1) is elise has repeatable scene after the facial quest?
2) where is the secret place at the beach? cause I can't found that place at the beach.
I think Elise current progress is till the 7-day quest but there is a hint of another quest "dinner" one which has incomplete status at the moment and the hidden beach can be accessed on the right side from the mine entrance where there is broken stair. You will need to go down using the rope next to the stair.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Also if anyone knows about Heather quest? I am replaying the game and I have forgotten if we can actually complete both swimsuits and Carol quest. Or this gets bugged after you get the swimsuit quest?
Edit: well no idea how but now it works. I guess there is bug on this part?

Is bandit house to house event end of the current version? Cause i can't seem to end it.

Last edited:

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Also if anyone knows about Heather quest? I am replaying the game and I have forgotten if we can actually complete both swimsuits and Carol quest. Or this gets bugged after you get the swimsuit quest?
Edit: well no idea how but now it works. I guess there is bug on this part?

Is bandit house to house event end of the current version? Cause i can't seem to end it.
Head towards your farm - there's a surprise on the way

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes