Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone here still support the developer on Patreon?

I want to ask what happen in the "Poll About NTR in my games??"

Is the developer going to continue the NTR route or not??

Reactions: Tiasung

thienma291292

Nov 1, 2017
why too many bugs, after 30 minutes of playing, now i can go through wall and cannot speak to any NPC, plz help :( got it just after dad got ill

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone here still support the developer on Patreon?

I want to ask what happen in the "Poll About NTR in my games??"

Is the developer going to continue the NTR route or not??
Only recently started and now having second thoughts. It seems like a lot of promises but not much progress

Reactions: Tiasung

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Why so many people thinking to be farmer is fun or farmer must have intense sexual life??

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah... Ugless Game...
TOO MOOCH NTR content...
I mean, REAL MORE even normal content...
(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Lol where you've been living, man. Everytime you hear one of those "the man with most children" stories, it's some Indian farmer with a hundred wives or something.
Real farming life is hard daily work, man. A person gets so tired in a day that he is no longer up to intense sexual adventures, maximum to fuck his wife (or neighbor)))) once and that's it.:sleep:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Haven't played this game for two years. Interestingly, the game also periodically lags and suffers from an abundance of bugs?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
is there much grinding to the game or is it a fun RPGM as movement and doing tasks ? and what kind of NTR is there and how much there is ? like cuckold/NTR ? or MC cucks or fucks other women?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Real farming life is hard daily work, man. A person gets so tired in a day that he is no longer up to intense sexual adventures, maximum to fuck his wife (or neighbor)))) once and that's it.:sleep:
It is, but they still fuck like rabbits, whenever possible. :LOL: ( most of my rural relatives have at least 5+ children or more)
And people like that are pretty tough, even if they don't really look the part.
Hell, I'm a big guy, been heavily into martial arts/weight lifting for at least a decade, but my grandfather can easily break my hand at arm wrestling.

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Only recently started and now having second thoughts. It seems like a lot of promises but not much progress
So basically de same way as 4 years ago... He said he'll do main game then NTR... Now having second Thoughts?? WHAT?!?!?, Good thing I stop supporting this game and Save My money.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
It is quite easy once you know what to do. It took me several tries before i figured it out myself. Now i am in love with gameplay. You can try "love season" which is made by Ren'py and story is almost same except some different characters and easy to play but it has very less content compared to this one. Anyway , if you got stuck through the game, don't hesitate to ask questions here. Enjoy.
Can you please share the saves for new scenes in R21?
Thanks.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I just started a new game. I haven't played since summer 2020 and right off the bat I see some improvements. Better graphics and a rework of the UI menus. I cannot wait to see what's in store since I last played.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes