• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maaanaaa1

Dec 14, 2018
Can anybody help me? I don't know how to harvest crops or sell stuff. Not sure if I am stupid or just didn't read something.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Can anybody help me? I don't know how to harvest crops or sell stuff. Not sure if I am stupid or just didn't read something.
To harvest you have to stand on the field you want to harvest and press Enter.
To sell your goods, you first have to rebuild the market, then you will find a chest there in which you can put your goods and get the money the next day.

Sorry for my English, I`m German ;)

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
To harvest you have to stand on the field you want to harvest and press Enter.
To sell your goods, you first have to rebuild the market, then you will find a chest there in which you can put your goods and get the money the next day.

Sorry for my English, I`m German ;)
True but before the rebuilding the market you can put and sell your harvested goods in the chest in the Mayor's office , The one u get a quest for donating to, which u still get paid for . Do try to rebuild the market as the prices there are a bit better .

oh and be aware of the donating quest , it seems to reset or partially reset each day , so save up your goods if u can and sell them in one hit to achieve it .

Reactions: Ben-Kanaan

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is there a way to slow the time in this game? Or are the quests not time dependent? I mean I understand taking care of Redd every day but what about the rest?

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't know if I have ever stumbled across a game that had SO much grinding for SO LITTLE content.
It is far too big a project to warrant playing for endless hours. The prize of only about 8 movies and a few stills.

Either that, or else I'm missing something. Maybe there is SO MUCH GRINDING that I am just fed up with the game before the prize. Been playing it for 6 hours this evening.

Reactions: nastymunky

yournextboytoy

Dec 26, 2020
Can any one help me I downloaded the game but when I clicked the exe. Nothing happened. I tried redownloading and running as admin. Am I missing something required to play this? It just spins but doesn’t do anything.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Can any one help me I downloaded the game but when I clicked the exe. Nothing happened. I tried redownloading and running as admin. Am I missing something required to play this? It just spins but doesn’t do anything.
If you didn't unpack the rpa files, it will take a good while for the game to start up. That's how it is with Ren'Py games with packed data files.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Move your download out of "Downloads" to a different folder preferably on your "D" drive.
Right click on the download, in the menu you'll see "7Zip", hit "extract here"
if you have RPG maker/player it should load and play
It's RPG not Rempy

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes