dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Please can someone help me know how to get the upgrade tools from Derek? I went to Derek holding 10 copper ores but his response was still: deposit your copper ore in the box... with the buy or cancel options popping up.

Do I need to complete a given task before I could give him the 10 copper ores in exchange for the recipes or what? Please help me guys. Thank you!
It may be the 13th day or the 12th day due to the bug. Talk to Derek, he will ask you 5 gunpowder. you need to do that task

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question regarding the cave basement rock slides that lead you to the next set of stairs. I bombed them and in previous versions, every time I went up the stairs and back down they would return. In R20, they return the next day. Is this a bug or does the game normally return the rock slides each day? Is this going to be fixed so the MC can bomb them once and never have to worry about them again?

Also, what is on/in the second basement? Is it worth using another bomb to get to the second basement each time I want to explore it?

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
I have a question regarding the cave basement rock slides that lead you to the next set of stairs. I bombed them and in previous versions, every time I went up the stairs and back down they would return. In R20, they return the next day. Is this a bug or does the game normally return the rock slides each day? Is this going to be fixed so the MC can bomb them once and never have to worry about them again?

Also, what is on/in the second basement? Is it worth using another bomb to get to the second basement each time I want to explore it?

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
thank you very much and for the rest ?
Greetings
Women Like & Love
Amanda
Like: Chocolate, Strawberry, Strawberry+; Love: Expensive Gift, Soap
Brooke
Like: Beer, Pumpkin, Strawberry; Love: Rum, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+
Elise
Like: Cabbage, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Broccoli, Cucumber; Love: Cabbage+, Tomato+, Bell Pepper+, Eggplant+,
Broccoli+, Cucumber+
Evelyn
Like: Chocolate, Strawberry+, Blue Daisy, Milk; Love: Store Gift, Soap
Heather
Like: Special Bread, Onion, Corn, Onion+, Corn+; Love: Chocolate, Cucumber+, Strawberry+, Soap, Swimsuit
Laura
Like: Blue Daisy, Tulip; Love: Soap
Mia
Like: - ; Love: Blue Daisy, Mom’s Necklace
Nina
Like: Special Bread, Corn, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Corn+, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+; Love: Tulip
Roxie:
She doesn’t accept any gift!

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I am missing 2 recipes. I a pretty sure they come from Redd. I have gotten the stone steps recipe. I think I got the Grass Path and Chest from him also. Does he give 2 more recipes?

If not can some one tell me where to get the last 2?

I know I got the Copper Hammer, fence and Tent from Darrius, Sinker Lure from the fisherman, Expert Fishing rod and arrows from Aaron, and the miner gives me a bunch of others for tools, furnace and the Standing Torch. Elise gave me the Elise Request. I also have the Grass Path. And finally, I have the Chest recipe. So what 2 recipes am I missing?

Also, why does it say recipes collected 32/34 and crafted items 32/35 ? Is there a hidden recipe or something?

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
You can destroy one of the fence behind the house anytime you want as long as you have hammer, and go explode the cave entrance behind the forest once you get mia's quest.
I got the "Oil Herb" mission. I also got the "Black Berry" mission. I broke the fence. I blew the cave door with a bomb. But I can not see. I have to look like what time is it. If possible. Can you put in a screenshot or two.

Last edited:

Helion1

May 25, 2020
I got the "Oil Herb" mission. I also got the "Black Berry" mission. I broke the fence. I blew the cave door with a bomb. But I can not see. I have to look like what time is it. If possible. Can you put in a screenshot or two.
Oh, sorry for my mistake, it's for nina's quest not mia's... The quest : Demolition expedition from nina. Try to talk to nina after check the fairy and you have to on her path/route.

Nov 15, 2019
I am missing 2 recipes. I a pretty sure they come from Redd. I have gotten the stone steps recipe. I think I got the Grass Path and Chest from him also. Does he give 2 more recipes?

If not can some one tell me where to get the last 2?

I know I got the Copper Hammer, fence and Tent from Darrius, Sinker Lure from the fisherman, Expert Fishing rod and arrows from Aaron, and the miner gives me a bunch of others for tools, furnace and the Standing Torch. Elise gave me the Elise Request. I also have the Grass Path. And finally, I have the Chest recipe. So what 2 recipes am I missing?

Also, why does it say recipes collected 32/34 and crafted items 32/35 ? Is there a hidden recipe or something?
Hi ben
same for me. I assume some relationships (Derek) are currently incomplete. So I miss the recipe to create bombs after I updated my pick axe from basic to gold.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi ben
same for me. I assume some relationships (Derek) are currently incomplete. So I miss the recipe to create bombs after I updated my pick axe from basic to gold.
Stone path from your father
Although the game says you get the recipe for the furnace, you don't (you used to) you get the furnace
As far as I know, no recipe for bombs

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes