Nov 15, 2019
How do you get the scene where Heather visits you at night wearing something attractive?
(not the GF visit to be introduced to Redd)
Hi
there are a few scenes. First one is the bed HJ scene after you introduced her to MC's father.
2nd: meet her at the park before Elder Silas' house.
3rd: after you bought a swimsuit gift it to Heather, fetch her at 9pm and walk to the lake
4th: after donating 5000G . . . enjoy the scene with Carol & Heather
cu

Reactions: nastymunky
Nov 15, 2019
I'm feeling like I'm missing somthing obvious , but where do I find Sam ?
I need him to start the Party but can't find him.
The Walkthrough just says " Talk with Sam " but doesn't say where to find him , which makes me think it shoud be obvious .

Please help , Thank you
Hi

go to the Bakery, left door, stairways, right down. He always sits in his room at his desk

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, i have a question, yesterday i run in a stash of gold in a box on the beach, but then i had to reload an older save, to explore another path. Now i cant find this stash of gold anymore, is it only appearing with a certan cance or do i have to meet some special condition like entering the forest on er certain time or something?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I just download this game and playing for while but I get anoying bug

everytime when I enter in new place appear this image and remain stuck like this so I can see anything where I going .

Reactions: appendices

Justth1sonz

Mar 13, 2020
My Copper Hammer does not register in the inventory so it wont allow me to upgrade. I know I saw a fix on this somewhere. Can anyone help?

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
I did a search on "Master" but couldn't find what I'm looking for.

What's the point of "Master" or what do you get from it? Are there specific recipes you get and when does it stop? Or do you just slowly gain a particular stat like phys or Darius?

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018

What's the point of "Master" or what do you get from it? Are there specific recipes you get and when does it stop? Or do you just slowly gain a particular stat like phys or Darius?
you gain stat darius = phys, dad = farmer, derek = explore and some recipes

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Could someone post the news about R21 that is posted in the patreon site? When will the R21 of farmer's dreams be released.

Easina

Nov 25, 2020
I just download this game and playing for while but I get anoying bug

everytime when I enter in new place appear this image and remain stuck like this so I can see anything where I going .
deactivate the auto saving option . it helped with me
greeting

• Red Heart
Reactions: B_enjo and Abhai
Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm, maybe I did send this to the right place the first time -- have carefully followed your walkthrough and cannot trigger the D29 "Go to Laura. She asks for help during the whole day" scene. I can send you a save file if you'd like... Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Coffee Lab
Hi
have had the same issue . . . obviously the number of friendship points was raised/increased to 90. In R19 it was switched on by ordering something like expensive gift, strawberry seeds or bathrobe.

Nov 15, 2019

OK: SPOILER ALARM lol

your first/lonely choose at the beginning (start at day 1) is Darius (see dialogue box "MASTER"). You receive recipes like fence and tent. Your physicality increases by 1 point/each day.
After Redd is back you can choose him as MASTER. Farming increases (I think it's not needed so urgently as you increase this item by your own farming). Recipes are CHEST (very helpful!!!), grass and stone pattern. I choose him only for 4 days as Farming and
Hunting are your own tasks. I didn't find anyone as Master for Hunting.
At least (in R20) choose Derek as Master (after you gave 10 pieces of each ores). But you get only 1 recipe (standing torch) so far and increase level of Exploring.
After bandits are gone and Redd as successor as new leader of the village next master might be Roxie (COMBAT). But this is related to future updates I assume.
Same one for MAGIC. Content of Fairy as magic Master is currently incomplete. And Selena is back in the village (look into new village area).

Looking to all these features you should consider to play min 100 days to achieve a max level of physicality, exploring, farming, hunting. Sometimes is boring doing the same things each day. Use this time to increase friendship levels to all women and Marcus before you heal the fairy. And collect what you find in the forest. It's useful at least to become more important.

Have fun

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes