• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 3, 2019
Question, is the NTR in this game:

1. MC getting cucked
2. MC sharing/NPC sharing with MC
3. MC cucking someone else/cheating (Netori)

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
How I come out of the trap in the forest?

"when you go right, you left"!
it's easy, just step on the white stone when you circle around the maze. go ahead then left then down then right while stepping on the white stone

johndog2353

May 28, 2018
I honestly tried playing this game but couldn't get this obnoxious portrait of the mc off the screen. Can't see shit on the left side because it's always obstructing my view outdoors and indoors

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I honestly tried playing this game but couldn't get this obnoxious portrait of the mc off the screen. Can't see shit on the left side because it's always obstructing my view outdoors and indoors
Its an ongoing issue at the moment gonna skip this version till that is fix. By the way there is an update 20.1 that is DL separately try it the change-log said it fix the issue but not sure.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I just found and started playing this game. Can someone please tell me how to upgrade the tools to copper? I have the copper hammer and copper bars

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
Did you talk to Sam at or after 5 pm?
Yes, I talk to Sam at the indicated time on the indicated day, and he answers me but does not teleport me to the party (I read that it had to happen) and the option to help me get the booze appears in gray

Helion1

May 25, 2020
Yes, I talk to Sam at the indicated time on the indicated day, and he answers me but does not teleport me to the party (I read that it had to happen) and the option to help me get the booze appears in gray
After you talked to Sam and he said let's go, you just have to go the lake alone, Sam will be automatically there. And the option about help me get the booze, i think that's for Sophie's Extortion Quest which is currently incomplete.

jimhoffa

Jul 28, 2017
can't finish the food donation quest. every day the counter resets!! Can anyone help??
I'm assuming i need 1000g all at once?

frock

Oct 29, 2019
I tried to play this game some time ago but it was so buggy that I gave up.
I just tried to start all over with 20.1 but I'm already stuck due to a bug. Whenever I try to save or access items, the screen is covered with the red haired girl falling on the MC. And when I leave the image is still there even though I can move the character around. But I can't see anything. Suggestions?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes