RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Nice story but gameplay is sometime annoying :(
It is quite easy once you know what to do. It took me several tries before i figured it out myself. Now i am in love with gameplay. You can try "love season" which is made by Ren'py and story is almost same except some different characters and easy to play but it has very less content compared to this one. Anyway , if you got stuck through the game, don't hesitate to ask questions here. Enjoy.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Have modified the R19.7 version a little bit.

• Set the timer for autosaving to 24 hour (1440min) to avoid the autosaving bug ( picture stuck when you are on the map)
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • R19 Walktrough is included in the download (Thanks Jerodie) (only in the R19.5)
  • Save after the thunderstorm is included (only in R19.5 and 19.7 compressed)

Link R19.7 (Based on JokerLeader compressed Edition): Mega.nz

Link R19.7 (uncompressed): Mega.nz

Password for rar-archive : f95zone.to

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
Hi, you have any cheat or walkthrough mod for r20, just out now? Cheers

Doomxday

Nov 18, 2020
It is quite easy once you know what to do. It took me several tries before i figured it out myself. Now i am in love with gameplay. You can try "love season" which is made by Ren'py and story is almost same except some different characters and easy to play but it has very less content compared to this one. Anyway , if you got stuck through the game, don't hesitate to ask questions here. Enjoy.
Yes, I think I got the idea of how to progress with the story. Will definitely try to play it again once I reach the end. And I tried love season too but this one is better as it is kind of a practical game (I love it). And I really appreciate your reply. Thanks mate. :)

Reactions: RedGlow

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
[New] Fisherman will sell you fish now, including before the big waryfish quest if you want to “cheat” (and never play the fishing minigame again =P)

[Update] Evelyn’s cat can now be found after the Blue Flower quest

[Update] Redd first item as a master is the chest recipe. You can now craft and place new chests in your farm.

those are some very good changes to the game

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Can someone help me know how to get those tools upgrade recipes from Derek? I went to the guy holding 10 copper ores and all he says is deposit in the box stuff with the buy or cancel option popping up.
Please do I need to complete any quest before I could give him the 10 copper ores? Please let me know

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Please can someone help me know how to get the upgrade tools from Derek? I went to Derek holding 10 copper ores but his response was still: deposit your copper ore in the box... with the buy or cancel options popping up.

Do I need to complete a given task before I could give him the 10 copper ores in exchange for the recipes or what? Please help me guys. Thank you!

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
just started playing this and i have a problem. If i just move after some scene, the display of the game will show a image of the last scene, then i cant see anything. The last scene image will be stuck.
Click your space key and it should progress from that point. So I think

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I tried to play ... I ended up doing the "food donation" quest not cumulative at all. The counter is reloaded every time. Is that how it should be? Do I have to harvest the largest possible crop and donate it in one go to complete this quest? Or is it a bug?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
just started playing this and i have a problem. If i just move after some scene, the display of the game will show a image of the last scene, then i cant see anything. The last scene image will be stuck.
stop autosave from the options, and it will never come back

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes