cxche

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to avoid the blockade of iu after the scene in the cave ?, He freezes after seeing the redhead's nipple.

Nov 15, 2019
Hi
need help. I started R20 from the beginning and got Derek's furnace. Now I want to position it, but it's not shown. Is anyone here who got the same problem?
Thx

Nov 15, 2019
Please can someone help me know how to get the upgrade tools from Derek? I went to Derek holding 10 copper ores but his response was still: deposit your copper ore in the box... with the buy or cancel options popping up.

Do I need to complete a given task before I could give him the 10 copper ores in exchange for the recipes or what? Please help me guys. Thank you!
Hi
first you have to get the blue flower quest done. Then you have to deliver black powder prior you receive recipes. cya

Reactions: mskills

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
I'm getting a persistent bug where at every transition I'll either have a character hanging out on the edge of the screen like I'm talking to them.... (This usually goes away) and can be kinda fixed by talking to another character, or the game will call a Image and sometimes this hangs for five seconds when it does persist then basically it makes the game unplayable.
This was a massive problem in the last version. If it's still not fixed them don't bother downloading this version.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
turn off autosave and play new game
[/quite]
You have to transition to another screen and it will be like a cut screen, and then if you do another fun thing where there are renders it will go away. But it's not easy! Then turn off your autosave.

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Where can I find saves of the game and how do I upload them, the game seems fun, but there are too many game braking bugs to work around them.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, is there something you have to do to advance in the history? I ended just taking care of the farm all day.
Or maybe I'm the one playing it wrong

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
I can't continue with the party quest, I talk to sam but nothing happens
I already loaded a day before to test if it was fixed, but no
I have to start the whole quest back?

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
I played that game 6 month ago but many quests was bugged.
I decided to give another try and things are worse ...
"talk to derek with gold pickaxe" nothing happens
"hold swimsuit and talk to heather" nothing happens
"talk to sam to party event" he doesn't care at all
"heal the fairy by holding at least 3 cristal" maybe i should put them somewhere dark and tight to provide some effect x)
And finally, the game doesn't support mouse navigation (15 fps max) ...
That's just my feedback, maybe it works fine for others ...

Nov 15, 2019
I've played short cut starting at "Heal the Fairy" to "Meet the Mermaid", defending bandits ... then the new content. WOW!!! What a nice sex scene with Mia. This character is totally amazing! Then the follow up with a new village in village. NICE! I'm very exciting!

BUT I still find some bugs in the script, which are still not solved:
Day counter: replaying the same day with all options of a new day except harvesting (happens after coming back from Goblin's mountain, Sophie's scene/Glory hole, Vivian/Evelyn scene, Heal the Fairy scene). Similar Party Day, which should be at day 9 acc. to Nina's dialogue at the well (tomorrow). If you talk to Sam party starts at day 8. Then (fix) day 12 with walk to Goblin's mountain makes sense.
Another one: Marcus. If you give Sophie's letter to him to earn some money, friendship and corruption points, not joining at 23:00 at Abandon House, he appears twice during 10:00 to 14:00 (after the party).

I'm hungry to play more! This game is a great one. I love it.

Reactions: Playergame1
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes