• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Easina

Nov 25, 2020
my first post , lol

@ frock in my case it helped to turn off auto save and start again . had the same issue

when the crops are fully grown (tomato and corn) do i still need to water them ?
how to increase each stat , charisma , physical , and so on ...... ?
what does Sophie like or love as a gift ? didnt found it in a walkthrough

thanks a lot
Greetings Easina

Reactions: frock

kjvogel

Jul 4, 2019
How I am able to kill this Goblins with the bow in the forest? When I put an arrow in the white flower, they notice, but I am not able to kill them!?

Last edited:

kjvogel

Jul 4, 2019
... and how I will find the fairy for magic training? I am not able to cross the hole where I found the blue flower!

Helion1

May 25, 2020
my first post , lol

@ frock in my case it helped to turn off auto save and start again . had the same issue

when the crops are fully grown (tomato and corn) do i still need to water them ?
how to increase each stat , charisma , physical , and so on ...... ?
what does Sophie like or love as a gift ? didnt found it in a walkthrough

thanks a lot
Greetings Easina
you can give sophie a chocolate.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I'm feeling like I'm missing somthing obvious , but where do I find Sam ?
I need him to start the Party but can't find him.
The Walkthrough just says " Talk with Sam " but doesn't say where to find him , which makes me think it shoud be obvious .

Please help , Thank you

Helion1

May 25, 2020
I'm feeling like I'm missing somthing obvious , but where do I find Sam ?
I need him to start the Party but can't find him.
The Walkthrough just says " Talk with Sam " but doesn't say where to find him , which makes me think it shoud be obvious .

Please help , Thank you
Inside his house, go upstair. The house where you first met him.

kjvogel

Jul 4, 2019
I need to go in the left corner-cave (for looking, what is inside the closed boxes :)), because I have no more bombs to get 10 gold ore (I have only 4). When you leave the mine over night, the places where you have found gold-ore are again closed with stones you only may delete with bombs!

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
I need to go in the left corner-cave (for looking, what is inside the closed boxes :)), because I have no more bombs to get 10 gold ore (I have only 4). When you leave the mine over night, the places where you have found gold-ore are again closed with stones you only may delete with bombs!
You don't have to kill any goblins, just stay in the shadow of the torches and wait for the goblins to turn their backs on you before moving on.

kjvogel

Jul 4, 2019
ya, but in the left-corner cave this does not work, it`s a bug, when you turn left, the game freeze.

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
How do you get the scene where Heather visits you at night wearing something attractive?
(not the GF visit to be introduced to Redd)

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Hi
updated my walkthrough (R19) until it's end (so far). Have fun!
Hmmm, maybe I did send this to the right place the first time -- have carefully followed your walkthrough and cannot trigger the D29 "Go to Laura. She asks for help during the whole day" scene. I can send you a save file if you'd like... Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Coffee Lab

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Where I can find Evelyn after the Banditszene? She still ordered Wheet through the Bulletin Board, but I can`t deliever...

Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm, maybe I did send this to the right place the first time -- have carefully followed your walkthrough and cannot trigger the D29 "Go to Laura. She asks for help during the whole day" scene. I can send you a save file if you'd like... Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Coffee Lab
Hi
you should be there before 8am. Enter the shop and start the working day with Laura

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes