rickif

Jul 11, 2020
version 18, I need some black powder to save the fairy and the Nina event, where can I find it? I go into the forest but cannot talk to any goblins

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Once again the farming question:
How do I prepare the ground for planting and the how do I pant the seeds?
I have cut down all the trees, logs, trunks and rocks on the farm and mowed all the leafy grass. Only the green stuff/grass remains.
Do I have to remove the green stuff, too? How?
I equipped the hoe and I'm holding the seeds.
When I employ the hoe I'm loosing endurance points (the hearts) but nothing happens to the ground and I also can't plant the seeds...

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Been postponing this until bugs get sorted out...but it seems it's stil way off until that happens. Shame I really like concept behind the game.

Reactions: chicho1958

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Once again the farming question:
How do I prepare the ground for planting and the how do I pant the seeds?
I have cut down all the trees, logs, trunks and rocks on the farm and mowed all the leafy grass. Only the green stuff/grass remains.
Do I have to remove the green stuff, too? How?
I equipped the hoe and I'm holding the seeds.
When I employ the hoe I'm loosing endurance points (the hearts) but nothing happens to the ground and I also can't plant the seeds...
You equip the hoe then hit the relevant button Q or W, you get a brown patch in front of you. Hold the seeds and press the shift, now the seeds are planted. Now you have to equip the watering can and water your plant (Or wait for rain)

StayOut

Apr 30, 2020
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:387:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2338:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1768:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1826:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1815:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1806:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.
How do I fix this?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So why i cant go alone to the Forests?
When will the damn Bridge be repaired, so i can see Selena again?
And how i can avoid to get used by Amanda´s Sister, after she catch me watching her by Sex?
Tysm

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
And how i can avoid to get used by Amanda´s Sister, after she catch me watching her by Sex?
Tysm
Talk to Aaron and master hunting, you can then go once you do it
You may not see Selena again for a while
Amanda's sister 'using you' improves your friendship with her, so you may get some action? That is okay, no?

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Selena i wont see her not now, awwww damn, the beautyfullest Girl in the Game, remembers me on Character Selene from Underworld, she is so beautyful and sexy, small Breasts but thats not the importants Thing in the World.
Oh btw, how i get this damn Fish for Aron, i catch only Dumb Fishes?
And where i get the blue Flower for the Mermaid?
Tysm

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Me either. I was in middle of the first quest, started a long story with dad and at the end got stuck at the image of Evelyn at the bar. Even if I reload the game i get stuck at the image.
Yeah get's annoying,I gave up on game till they fix all the bugs,that ain't only scene you gonna get locked with

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah get's annoying,I gave up on game till they fix all the bugs,that ain't only scene you gonna get locked with
Especially that Bug, you wake up in the Morning and everything is zoomed in 3times bigger, even if you get out of the House you see all like you are a Horse, zoomed in extreme and there is meanwhile No Way to avoid this by us.

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
you have to use a save file,then after you change whatever you want,scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a download button if there's more than 1 buttons click left one,then move file to save folder and replace it,careful with what you change,I haven't trid this game trying get to work,but anyways like i was saying I onlyuse it to get money pump stats and maybe some munchies,weapons stuff that won't break the game
Tried to exactly that. The rpgsave file works but despite the different parameters (variable 45 reduced and variable 46 increased) by Corruption is exactly how it was earlier? Am I choosing the wrong variable or does this method not work anymore?

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
Tried to exactly that. The rpgsave file works but despite the different parameters (variable 45 reduced and variable 46 increased) by Corruption is exactly how it was earlier? Am I choosing the wrong variable or does this method not work anymore?
Ok, it works. I was using the wrong rpgsave. Successfully edited an autosave instead of another. Thanks!

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i think i have run into a weird problem. so like 10 min in i spoke to the waitress at the bar and helped her clean (while in the chicken task) then right after i had low heath and returned to find the house was destroyed. but the dialog implies that the red head and mc were out together (they wernt) and that a storm wrecked everything even tho nothing happened to show a storm. plus every scene change quickly flashes the cg of the waitress leaning on the bar. anyone else run into this and have any advice?

First time ever playing and a fresh download.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
i think i have run into a weird problem. so like 10 min in i spoke to the waitress at the bar and helped her clean (while in the chicken task) then right after i had low heath and returned to find the house was destroyed. but the dialog implies that the red head and mc were out together (they wernt) and that a storm wrecked everything even tho nothing happened to show a storm. plus every scene change quickly flashes the cg of the waitress leaning on the bar. anyone else run into this and have any advice?

I think you blew it. That piece with Evelyn is for later in the game. I suspect you talked to the blonde inside the door of the bar. She's bugged and ruins the game. That picture during scene change is another bug (A new one and a game wrecker too) your lucky its only flashing momentarily, for many of us it becomes permanent with no option but to go to a previous save.
Tip: Save often!

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I think you blew it. That piece with Evelyn is for later in the game. I suspect you talked to the blonde inside the door of the bar. She's bugged and ruins the game. That picture during scene change is another bug (A new one and a game wrecker too) your lucky its only flashing momentarily, for many of us it becomes permanent with no option but to go to a previous save.
Tip: Save often!
thanks for the quick response. luckily i was still in the into so starting over is no big deal. i will also make sure not to talk to that blonde again (that is what i did so nice instincts)

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
version 18, I need some black powder to save the fairy and the Nina event, where can I find it? I go into the forest but cannot talk to any goblins
Goblins will not talk to you, you have to go into the cave the upper one and sneak past, bring plenty of food. it's in the chests.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Tysm
You have to do the hunter quests, and then the goblin quest, after you do the goblin quest you repair the bridge (you'll need like 500 wood) and you'll not see Selena again for a while.
Don't talk to her? or tell her to go F herself.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
You equip the hoe then hit the relevant button Q or W, you get a brown patch in front of you. Hold the seeds and press the shift, now the seeds are planted. Now you have to equip the watering can and water your plant (Or wait for rain)
I don't get the brown patch, the ground doesn't gets browner than it already is.

rickif

Jul 11, 2020
Goblins will not talk to you, you have to go into the cave the upper one and sneak past, bring plenty of food. it's in the chests.
ah shit I need the sneaking ability then? I never learned it, how can I do it now? I got like 40 honor

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Welcome to the 1st outta many screen bugs you gonna encounter.I deleted game till they fix all the bugs,had many of thos pop up screens with in 30m into gameplay,avoided the bar scene but some you can't,so just gonna play many others and will check from time to time to see if these dev do something about it. What I don't get if they knew game was so bugged why they released it?

• Sad
Reactions: cj1015
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes