cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Nina should accept gifts from the very start.... or atleast from the moment she spawns inside her orchard after the storm
The meal you can get from the aformentioned MILF can be collected once a day if you advanced her story... it nearly fills all hearts from consumption and if I remember correctly fish and meat from the hunt can also fill a few hearts
There used to be maybe it still is I doubt that it's changed but you go talk to the milf and she tells you all about gifts and stuffs. The gifts are fairly unique to each girl. I did a layout on it a while back, which will give you the most hearts as best as can be determined.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There used to be maybe it still is I doubt that it's changed but you go talk to the milf and she tells you all about gifts and stuffs. The gifts are fairly unique to each girl. I did a layout on it a while back, which will give you the most hearts as best as can be determined.
...uhmI think we talk about 2 different kind of hearts here...
The original Question and my replie were regarding to the Stamina Hearts while yours incidently refer to the relationship hearts

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I have been stuck for 2 weeks. I have too much honor, i cannot gain stealth. Marcus just stands at the window..., ninas grandmother never comes to the well.... What variable must i change, to fix this issue? PLEASE

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R19.5
There is a new blond girl inside the PUB door that causes problems if you interact with here. I see her everytime I enter the PUB.
- PUB in village before hurricane when looking for chickens.
- PUB in vilage after hurricane

The pub scene when MC works with evelyn starts if you talk with her. Stay away!

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
R19.5
There is a new blond girl inside the PUB door that causes problems if you interact with here. I see her everytime I enter the PUB.
- PUB in village before hurricane when looking for chickens.
- PUB in vilage after hurricane

The pub scene when MC works with evelyn starts if you talk with her. Stay away!
variable 45 is corruption, variable 46 is honor.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
No one any Idea about SAM and the BUCKET at the Well, he only tells on and on the same , cant get the PARTY started?
Tysm

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I still love this game but I'm hesitant because the last time I played, the game glitched and it wouldn't let me load saves and the game froze and stopped me from progressing so I was forced to restart. I don't really want to give this game another go until I feel comfortable that I won't be forced to reset.

Reactions: Darkaura and cj1015

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Now i dont know how to go on, Sam always talks about some BUCKET, but i would need SAM for the QUEST, FIRE PARTY.
The problem, at the Well is NO BUCKET TO SEE, so what he talks about?
Btw, does Nina cheat on the MC?
Tysm
you get the buckets from red... and you collect Sam and go to the well... Where he loses his Lucky Charm... Which sends you back to the well... and then you have a storm... and the bridge is struck by lightning and destroyed and you have to go into the scary woods... where you avoid the beasties as best you can until you get to the cave about the second screen in middle-top. interaction teaser scene, go and collect wood and rocks... get the wood and rocks block the cave start a fire. The complete lack of continuity with this revision I don't know what will work.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
...uhmI think we talk about 2 different kind of hearts here...
The original Question and my replie were regarding to the Stamina Hearts while yours incidently refer to the relationship hearts
Oh stamina hearts, you get those from a trade master, The Carpenter gives you one kind, the miner gives you another, red gives you still another. and you basically gain some portion of a heart every day you are apprenticed to him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh stamina hearts, you get those from a trade master, The Carpenter gives you one kind, the miner gives you another, red gives you still another. and you basically gain some portion of a heart every day you are apprenticed to him.
...Was the Stat screen changed? last time I took a look those where simple lines and not hearts.
Anyway we were talking about the Stamina Bar at the top of the screen which is displayed as 5 BIG hearts which every physical action reduces by a certain ammount (take a look at the screen just above)
2)Why do I have to go through so many(At least 3 ) steps to save a game.
3)Why character movement is too slow when running?
4)Also I can't move from this location,tried few times by reloading saves but nothing happens -_-
2) that's quiet normal for RPGM games with a save AND load mechanic
3) Is always dashing active?
4) can't move up or down? Than you might be victim to a typical RPGM bug... restart your PC and commands might be working again (incidently the game considers you to push down the left key button)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Right, there is NO BUCKET Scorpio1971, i didnt found that damn Thing and in the Walktrough i got is nothing said about a BUCKET!
Also i find a BUG, when you start Work at the Bar around 11 Nights and you work 9 hours, than the MC jumps alone to his House/Bed, the Screen zooms in, so you cant leave the House or do anything!
Thx

Another Question, i shall repair Heathers Fence, but it doesnt seem to work, not with Hammer and not with the Fence Parts in the Box?
Thx

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I have been stuck for 2 weeks. I have too much honor, i cannot gain stealth. Marcus just stands at the window..., ninas grandmother never comes to the well.... What variable must i change, to fix this issue? PLEASE
On the page you posted, there is a green slot "the variable names are stored here" go back to top of save editor and click on upload file and find www/data/system.json. it will list all the names.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Right, there is NO BUCKET Scorpio1971, i didnt found that damn Thing and in the Walktrough i got is nothing said about a BUCKET!
Also i find a BUG, when you start Work at the Bar around 11 Nights and you work 9 hours, than the MC jumps alone to his House/Bed, the Screen zooms in, so you cant leave the House or do anything!
Thx

Another Question, i shall repair Heathers Fence, but it doesnt seem to work, not with Hammer and not with the Fence Parts in the Box?
Thx
Make and hold 3 fences, then talk to heather

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So,where the hell is that god damn "Bucket" ???????
I haven't got far into the latest update yet. Are you looking for an actual bucket or water in the watering can you already have.
If its just water, press the spacebar (First picture) and your watering can will go from 00 to 25.
If you need a bucket, I can't help because I havent met the problem yet

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I haven't got far into the latest update yet. Are you looking for an actual bucket or water in the watering can you already have.
If its just water, press the spacebar (First picture) and your watering can will go from 00 to 25.
If you need a bucket, I can't help because I havent met the problem yet
Yes I need water for bucket & watering can.
I pressed space button ,but nothing happens.
Also there is no bucket in my inventory :(

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yes I need water for bucket & watering can.
I pressed space button ,but nothing happens.
Also there is no bucket in my inventory :(
Ok,....You have the "Bucket", it's the watering can and you have it equiped
On the first pic you uploaded it's up on the right side (Q) and it reads 00
If you stand on the tile at the well and press the spacebar, you should hear a splash and the 00 in the pic turn to 25
If it dosen't, then unequip the watering can and reequip it, then try again

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Kk, now i finaly could FIRE the PARTY, but NINA is a miserable Slu. , cause she sems to had already a Blo...job with Trevor, that Breastless Bitch.
Is there no Way to Upset Nina heavy?
Would be cool, if there would be an Answer Option, so get pissed extreme :D
Thx

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes