• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
is this game like 20% complete? im not rly understand this R19.5
when we have ver 1.0+ i can at least understand how far game developed

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I really want to love this game, but fuck me, if you miss one thing you are screwed for like 4 different quests. "Go to well" I went to that well when i was supposed to and no one was there!! Awesome. Guess ill start alllllllllllllllllllllll over again ffs!!

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
IS it just me or is the walkthrough pretty trash?? Im following it as closely as possible yet, Im missing events left and right. Marcus has been MIA since the first scene. The grandma wasnt at the well. The setup for the party wasnt at the well when it said. That one bitch wasn't trying to get her cat down from a tree when it said she should. Like wtf? It gives you the options of Corrupt or Honor but if you go the corrupt route you won't even get a option with Mia that requires you to have more honor, yet this route unlocks a extortion path with Mia?? Like WTF was this planned out by an idiot?? Or maybe Im the idiot. Also when the fuck does your dad change from "Clean the farm" to the next thing, the walkthrough said you would get the fence recipe from him day 1. But i got mine from Darius in day 3...

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I got a Mermaid Potion and the explorer notes 6. How can I use them? I try to use the shift key, but nothing happen.

About requests,
"the blue flower", I go to sleep, and it doesn't finish
"Demolition expedition", I talk to Derek with a Gold Pickaxe equiped, and he says he does not trust my abilities...

I still cant buy the recipe for the cooper hue, cause I didn't bought it 5-6 updates before, and it is out of sale....

I am sorry, cause this game has a lot of potential, and I like and enjoy it a lot, there is a lot of work inside it. But the quests dynamics is a real mesh.

And what about the inventory? I need double in both all!!!!

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Looks like I ran into a very interesting one...

I just started a new game in R19.5, while looking for the chickens that had escaped I walked into the bar and talked to the Blonde woman at the door which despawned all the NPCs in the bar and launched a cleanup event and naming of her cat "Is this normal?" Immediately afterwards the town & farm was destroyed by some Hurricane. The next day once the bar was opened I talked to the blonde at the door and it launched the same event however before the scene changed the game hard locked up after several lines of text had passed.
Similar thing just happened to me. Expect when I walked in the bar the cleaning event with Evelyn started and when it finished she asked me to name her cat. After I named her cat, the town & farm was destroyed by Hurricane and I had to help dad rebuild new smaller home from damaged one skipping the find chicken and met 30 people task.

Reactions: RedZone30
May 20, 2020
Similar thing just happened to me. Expect when I walked in the bar the cleaning event with Evelyn started and when it finished she asked me to name her cat. After I named her cat, the town & farm was destroyed by Hurricane and I had to help dad rebuild new smaller home from damaged one skipping the find chicken and met 30 people task.
Sorry I was quite tired when I posted originally...

I to was at 3 of 5 chickens found, and about 18 of 30 people talked to when the cleaning event / hurricane damage event kicked off... I say damage event as I didn't see/hear anything like a storm roll through, just renamed the cat and then the Town is damaged and the farm destroyed.

After that I needed to cure dad, fetch water from a well even though I didn't have a bucket, and get Rum for the smith to teach me which then started the cleaning event again when I talked to the blonde lady at the door and crashed the game.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
IS it just me or is the walkthrough pretty trash?? Im following it as closely as possible yet, Im missing events left and right. Marcus has been MIA since the first scene. The grandma wasnt at the well. The setup for the party wasnt at the well when it said. That one bitch wasn't trying to get her cat down from a tree when it said she should. Like wtf? It gives you the options of Corrupt or Honor but if you go the corrupt route you won't even get a option with Mia that requires you to have more honor, yet this route unlocks a extortion path with Mia?? Like WTF was this planned out by an idiot?? Or maybe Im the idiot. Also when the fuck does your dad change from "Clean the farm" to the next thing, the walkthrough said you would get the fence recipe from him day 1. But i got mine from Darius in day 3...
The walkthrough is supper outdated and it was done when the events in game was based off the days. The events are not based off of days anymore, ie in order to start the campfire you need to head to the bakery between something like 5-8 pm and talk to your friend so you can trigger it when you are ready.

siide

Aug 9, 2019
the cleaning event in the bar stops at some point and doesn't continue after
btw i'm really far in the story

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Sorry I was quite tired when I posted originally...

I to was at 3 of 5 chickens found, and about 18 of 30 people talked to when the cleaning event / hurricane damage event kicked off... I say damage event as I didn't see/hear anything like a storm roll through, just renamed the cat and then the Town is damaged and the farm destroyed.

After that I needed to cure dad, fetch water from a well even though I didn't have a bucket, and get Rum for the smith to teach me which then started the cleaning event again when I talked to the blonde lady at the door and crashed the game.
Thats what happen when the cat doesnt like it's new name...
;p
(Just joking. Dont talk to the blond girl by the door on the bar on the first day and you should be safe...)

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Well, it's not really a walkthrough, but the updated scenes list is nice. It's incomplete, though. It says how to get scenes for every girl that has scenes. However, it doesn't show how to get any NTR scenes. Hopefully that will be included in the next update. Also, a proper walkthrough is sorely needed. This game is too big and missing a little thing can completely lock you out from getting a scene.

• Sad
Reactions: EZ8lt
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes