Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
is ntr avoidable somoene please tell me ? :) before i try the game out and figure out it isnt.. :/

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Ive downloaded the Mac version but it doesn't seem to open the game. has anyone got an updated Mac game for this.
thanks

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see alot of different dudes having sex with the female cast. Is there a way to avoid this so only the MC is fucking the female cast?

May 20, 2020
Looks like I ran into a very interesting one...

I just started a new game in R19.5, while looking for the chickens that had escaped I walked into the bar and talked to the Blonde woman at the door which despawned all the NPCs in the bar and launched a cleanup event and naming of her cat "Is this normal?" Immediately afterwards the town & farm was destroyed by some Hurricane. The next day once the bar was opened I talked to the blonde at the door and it launched the same event however before the scene changed the game hard locked up after several lines of text had passed.

Byro

Dec 2, 2017
Looks Like this version is Buggy as hell :unsure:

-Golden Haired Woman in the Bar lets me jump to an event that later comes *Cat naming*
-After the Cave Scene i always see the Tit Picture after i save, and after i go out of my House i see it and not the Map....

I don't want to know what else is buggy. I'm going to wait for a hotfix before i play ver 19.5

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Is it true there will be a VN version?
There is one already, called Love Season, but content-wise it's pretty far behind, and Musex claims Farmer's dreams is the priority, for now, the VN version is more like an afterthought for people who despise the gameplay loop and the ever-persistent bugs of this version.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
My game keeps breaking. It just shows Evelynn's image every time I save and then I can't do anything other than browse the menu. Any fix?
Turn off the autosave and in plugin.json file change the duration for autosave from 5 to 360 and then start a new game.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
is this game like 20% complete? im not rly understand this R19.5
when we have ver 1.0+ i can at least understand how far game developed

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes