Raggady_Bastard

Jun 27, 2020
where to find crystals for heal fairy quest?
Deep in the mines on lvl. 2
*Note
The way you can grind for them is to enter the area, search it, mine everything that you need, leave, then re-enter it immediately and do it all again, rinse and repeat until you get the crystals(also you need about 10 strikes with the basic pickaxe to mine one crystal, which is ~ to 1 heart more or less).

P.S.
if you have bombs use them sparingly as you have a limited number of them,ye?
cheers

Reactions: dustint121

Cooltoy

Sep 3, 2017
Can anybody help me?? I only have one scene to unlock, Evelyn who is assaulted at the bar. I have no idea how to unlock it. Thanks.

muphrie

Oct 18, 2018
Hi
obviously you shot a rabbit. To get the meet go back to a different map, then back to this area and you'll get the meat :cool:
I didn't shoot anything. I just walked upto it and it was like that. But when I walk to the next map and come back again its gone.

Also, after shooting an animal there're stars not a circle.

Raggady_Bastard

Jun 27, 2020
how to get to other side of ridge for fairy master quest?
As far as i can tell you need to get the hookshot, to do so you need to complete the main story where you meet the mermaid again, however after you get the hookshot you instantly return to the village and there are some "events" happening there which lead to the end of the game.
With that said i think you should be able to get to the other side of the canyon to meet the fairy again in the next release (R19.5/R20).
Cheers

Raggady_Bastard

Jun 27, 2020
hi, is there a method to get blackberry fast?
Sadly no, you sort of have to grind for it and it doesn't give you many blackberries every day, as far as i could tell you can get up to 5 blackberries per day (mind you i said up to, meaning that you can get less or none at all).

Raggady_Bastard

Jun 27, 2020
Anyone know this game next release date
Well the creator of the game (MuseX) has a patreon where they upload news, scenes, ideas and the games themselves as they get released, it also states that he releases games on a monthly basis.
With all of that said, i think the next release should be in the beginning of August, though I'm not sure.
Cheers

Reactions: Jjgh

Jjgh

Dec 25, 2019
Well the creator of the game (MuseX) has a patreon where they upload news, scenes, ideas and the games themselves as they get released, it also states that he releases games on a monthly basis.
With all of that said, i think the next release should be in the beginning of August, though I'm not sure.
Cheers
Thank brother

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
How do you trigger the other scenes with Laura, besides the potted plant & basement ones?
I'm friends with Nina and relation with Laura is at 85...

Raggady_Bastard

Jun 27, 2020
How can i get corn because by farming i am always getting corn+ which i don't want. Any other way?
if you need it for what i think you need it (the sinker lure) you can use corn+ for it will work all the same, also as far as i know you can't reverse the process from getting corn+ to regular corn (which is the same except corn+ is better quality)

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
if you need it for what i think you need it (the sinker lure) you can use corn+ for it will work all the same, also as far as i know you can't reverse the process from getting corn+ to regular corn (which is the same except corn+ is better quality)
No we can't use corn+, i have tried that already. It seems that i need corn for sinker lure.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
When i talk to sam about starting party event... He says lets go but nothing happens after then. Is it bugged? Any solutions for this

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes