whisghor

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, decidedly, I really do not understand how to sin with the new system. what does the heart icon correspond to? thanks in advance for the explanation. I don’t use the cheat.
on the R13 version I have managed to have the big fish, is it possible to transfer the backup from one version to another?

whisghor

Jul 1, 2020
Impossible to catch the big waryfish, the fishing system is badly made, the old version with the AZSDC keys was simpler. Pulling the line 3 times at the right time on a random system is too difficilene can't accomplish the Hunter quest . dommagen because the game is very nice.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Why this game stuck at a single image every minute with Music and game running in background as if image is providing a curtain? Any Solution?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
This is a bug in the autosave function.

I have posted a solution for that : https://f95zone.to/threads/farmers-dreams-r19-musex.2368/post-3745754

This fix will set the autosave timer from 5 min to 6 hour.

In Gameversion 19.5 this bug is fixed , but nobody have uploaded it yet.
I did that but still whenever i load a save game it stuck at an image. I can't play 6 hours continuously so i have to save it, right?
But if i save the screen will freeze so it seems i have to complete this game in one run which i can't do.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I did that but still whenever i load a save game it stuck at an image. I can't play 6 hours continuously so i have to save it, right?
But if i save the screen will freeze so it seems i have to complete this game in one run which i can't do.
Ok . That's never happens when i play that game . Did you try to load your old saves or have you start from the beginning after that fix. Normally it will prevent autosaving and you can save normally without the picture error .

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Ok . That's never happens when i play that game . Did you try to load your old saves or have you start from the beginning after that fix. Normally it will prevent autosaving and you can save normally without the picture error .
Maybe you can give me a save file after the thunderstorm hit the village if you have one.... I have already tried 2-3 times and i am tired of it now actually

Nov 15, 2019
Can someone tell me what this flashing circle at the tree on the right hand side of the the Goblin forest mountain is about and how do I access it? Or is it just another bug cause it goes away when I leave the place. View attachment 699908 . This image is on the far left side of where you encounter the girl and goons. I already encountered the Elf and Orc near the lake on the right side of where you meet the girl the goons when you first go for the blue flower with sam.
Hi
obviously you shot a rabbit. To get the meet go back to a different map, then back to this area and you'll get the meat :cool:

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Any help on how to refill watering can, where to smelt ore to form ingot and one more thing where to fing pumpkin+, strawberry+ etc...

Raggady_Bastard

Jun 27, 2020
Any help on how to refill watering can, where to smelt ore to form ingot and one more thing where to fing pumpkin+, strawberry+ etc...
'Ello there mate,
  1. You can refill the watering can at the well, where you first filled the bucket at the start with Sam.
  2. The only way i know of smelting ore is through a furnace which is given to you by Darius(the lad at the mines), though he gives it to you after completing "The Blue flower" quest, and after you advance far into the game.
  3. As for the [produce]+ (pumpkin+, strawberry+...+etc.) you need to basically farm until you get them, you need to increase your "Farming"(i think it was called) skill to produce higher quality produce

*Note
"You can check your skills at the status section in the menu"

Also there is a Walkthrough submitted for R19 if you ever get stuck.
Cheers

Reactions: The CaeSar
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes