D

Deleted member 252808

nope, you need to go south from there, just follow the path, the meeting place is at south side of that lake.
There's a girl/boy that won't let me pass she/he say's ( No boy's are allowed to pass, or something like that) Sorry man for the trouble, it's just i must have missed something? I go there at 4 PM but still no show even at 6 pm???

tonyfranck95

Jun 18, 2020
There's a girl/boy that won't let me pass she/he say's ( No boy's are allowed to pass, or something like that) Sorry man for the trouble, it's just i must have missed something? I go there at 4 PM but still no show even at 6 pm???
the scene dont charge automatically, you have to go the right place where the mermaid showed up to you the firt time

justinvo89

Feb 19, 2020
my apologies but i searched for image CG bug whenever i come out or in house or move to another map location outside, last CG shows and blocks whole view, i tried to search for solution but people are writing about so many bugs that i couldnt find fix to my problem, someone kind enough to send me link to the right message with potential fix?
This bug comes form the latest version R19. I have the exact same problem from the very beginning of the game, the scene with Nina just right before the storm. So I basically download the previous version R18 and use my save from R19. In R18, you don't have the Mouse Movement or Autosave option available, and a few scenes with Evelyn.

Here is the changelog for R19:
Evelyn New Scene (109 CGs)
4 Loop Animations (Evelyn) [35 seconds, 447 unique frames)
Mermaid new scene (7 CGs)
Main Story New Scene (12 CGs)
[New] Autosave [Enable/Disable via options menu]
[New] Mouse Movement is back [Enable/Disable via options menu]
[New] 1 New Tool [Hookshot]
[New] 5 New Items
[New] Scenes List Menu (Testing only, still incomplete)
[Fix] Tools key binding
[Fix] Selection window not showing when receiving multiple items in some cases.
[Fix] HUD disappearing when choosing to help Mia instead of watching her scene with Redd.
[Fix] Consuming multiple items at once by keeping the button pressed down.
[Fix] Possible to buy strawberries before the fist date with Nina (continuity error)

Link to download: ---> Scrolls down to "Choose Version" and choose R18, Mega link is the only link that is still working.

D

Deleted member 252808

the scene dont charge automatically, you have to go the right place where the mermaid showed up to you the firt time
Thanks man i did it. Only thing though, i wish there was more animation and more sound, like Treasure of Nadia. But at least i completed this version.....

tonyfranck95

Jun 18, 2020
Anyone please help, I cant find vivian at the pub for the new scene for Evelyn, i dont know if its because of a bug or i have to do something before, i start a new game in R19

vladoff

Nov 20, 2017
Danm! I cant get past that Kayla(i think) girl on the lake to get ot the mermaid! She stands there 24 hours! What do? Also how to obtain bombs to blw up cave enterance for Ninas quest? I have golden ickaxe but game simply ignores it

Aikan

Aug 15, 2017
R19 not playable, theres a bug that freezes the screen with a picture. Gamne still works you can hear moving and stuff but cant see nothing. If you load a previous save it ends up screwing up as well. It was recommended to use R18 to play it until R19 is fixed

*** found solution, they know about bug so turn off auto save***

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer000

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
R19 not playable, theres a bug that freezes the screen with a picture. Gamne still works you can hear moving and stuff but cant see nothing. If you load a previous save it ends up screwing up as well. It was recommended to use R18 to play it until R19 is fixed
Restart the game. It will go. Happened with me as well

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I
getting error while selecting Mia's quest in the notice board. What to do? View attachment 698175
Am encountering this errror after meeting mermaid at 4 pm and selecting quests from the bulletin board. What to do?

Also, Evelyn's cat is not near any tree. Where do I find it?

And once the mermaid's quest starts at 4pm, she takes me to some underwater place. How do I get out of it?

tonyfranck95

Jun 18, 2020
Danm! I cant get past that Kayla(i think) girl on the lake to get ot the mermaid! She stands there 24 hours! What do? Also how to obtain bombs to blw up cave enterance for Ninas quest? I have golden ickaxe but game simply ignores it
to get the scene of the mermaid you have to wait until 16:00 hrs if its not posible for you yet maybe you have to advance more in the story or you have a bug, for the bomb the misión of gold pickaxe is not complete, i also have it but Derek dont recognize it, to complete the misión of nina look at the mine in the floor that Derek openned to you the first time there is a box where you can find 5 bombs, also in the next floor where you obtain the silver, gold, and cristal you can find another box with two but for these you have to use bombs to advance.

Nov 15, 2019
Hey
I was not able to give medicine and food to Reddon Day 1.Will he die at the end of 7 days.
Also, I am not able to sell my fences to Darius. Is it a bug because the walkthrough says we can sell it to him. I am also not able to see any insist option as mentioned in Day 3. How do I enable it?

And how do I make tent for the girl who sells vegetables?
And th View attachment 695807
Hi
look to my input # 5723

vladoff

Nov 20, 2017
to complete the misión of nina look at the mine in the floor that Derek openned to you the first time there is a box where you can find 5 bombs, also in the next floor where you obtain the silver, gold, and cristal you can find another box with two but for these you have to use bombs to advance.
I'm afraid i already used them all(

muphrie

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone tell me what this flashing circle at the tree on the right hand side of the the Goblin forest mountain is about and how do I access it? Or is it just another bug cause it goes away when I leave the place. Farmer's Dreams Tree Circle.PNG . This image is on the far left side of where you encounter the girl and goons. I already encountered the Elf and Orc near the lake on the right side of where you meet the girl the goons when you first go for the blue flower with sam.

Reactions: Bom969

justinvo89

Feb 19, 2020
When you wake up to a rainy morning, this is the right time to go see the mermaid.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes