logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get recipes for Healing potion and Furnace - is it even possible in the R19 version?

D

Deleted member 1992044

hi guys any one can help me how to find Aaron and go with him to the forest.
, because once I talk to him I can't find him any where.
and if I tried to go to forest, the MC says it's too dangerous to go alone

Nov 15, 2019
I couldn't get the cat to go on the tree, so I may have to replay the game again (kill me) to get the option to work at the bar. I can only work at the seed shop
Hi
you have only 4 contact attempts and must collect 10 friendship points. 1. during chicken hunt you get 1 friendship point. Gift 3x Blue Daisy (each 2 frienship points) and talk to Evelyn (each 1 fsp). Cat disappears. Talk to Evelyn again and go to Darius' house, to tree left hand side. with woolen yarn you can lure the cat from the tree and you earn 10 friendship points from Evelyn.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hi
I started a walkthrough. Multiple combinations make it really difficult to get a whole on in short term . . . enjoy
So, my corruption is maxed, and I had been picking corruption since the beginning. I didn't know you could start Mia's pie quest on day 1, and by the time I did start it, my corruption was high. However, I was still able to do the quest. And no I haven't used any save editor or cheats.

Still, I wish I had this walkthrough when I started playing. One question, though. Helping Trevor with Nina (which leads to NTR), is it only 1 step, or are there layers to the steps that you can sabotage him? Or is it once you pick help him in the pub party, you're locked in the NTR route?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
my apologies but i searched for image CG bug whenever i come out or in house or move to another map location outside, last CG shows and blocks whole view, i tried to search for solution but people are writing about so many bugs that i couldnt find fix to my problem, someone kind enough to send me link to the right message with potential fix?

Nov 15, 2019
So, my corruption is maxed, and I had been picking corruption since the beginning. I didn't know you could start Mia's pie quest on day 1, and by the time I did start it, my corruption was high. However, I was still able to do the quest. And no I haven't used any save editor or cheats.

Still, I wish I had this walkthrough when I started playing. One question, though. Helping Trevor with Nina (which leads to NTR), is it only 1 step, or are there layers to the steps that you can sabotage him? Or is it once you pick help him in the pub party, you're locked in the NTR route?
Hi
to start quest "Mia's pie" you have to collect friendship points and to talk to Mia before 11:00. To see whole Mia scene you need min 4 on the honor scale.
Obviously (I assume it's a logical bug) you can see both scenes with Nina after you cleared the rockslide on the farm's crystal cave.

decen

Mar 4, 2020
it seems that cg-rip link from the op is not accurate, so please, do report your post with it once again.

copper ore and wood in the smelting furnace.

nope, it seems there is no gallery.
where is smelting furnace

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes