Nov 15, 2019
Good evening
no doubt, no hesitation: I love this game and the idea/script behind.
But with R19 there are so many bugs! I'm totally frustrated!
Running to a girl and last pic with/of her is coming in each location. If you change, plopp, there is the one again (see attached pics).
Another one: often I have to select a point/location several times with mouse pointer. Or keyboard buttons are not reacting or reacts after a second and more.
Pleeeeeeeeeeease, correct these bugs. I like to play this game as much as possible! Thx a lot!!!

Draigar

Dec 3, 2019
can anyone help me with this game? some tricks, about the copper, repairing the house, with the girls, the bridge and more?

I'm new to this game xs I don't know if I'm doing the routes well. pls

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
So, haven't played this game for ages. Saw that a bunch of new versions had come out. Downloaded the new version and started a NEW game.

I cannot get past the intro. As soon as the rain storm hits it puts up the previous picture of the wrestling match between MC and tomboy chick, covering the entire screen.

Can anyone else confirm?

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
It's a bug, I found it several times during my recent playthrough. Generally, after a scene, like the one you mention, that will block the screen. You will have to restart the game, the problem is that if you saved right before de bug pop up, it will happen again. So you will have to go to a previous save to get past that point safely.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Seemed like a nice enough game, until I ran in to a few bugs - most recently, one where what ever I do Evelyn pops up to block the view of what I'm doing. And reloading a save doesn't help. The issue reappears after cleaning the bar, each time. Not nice.

Last edited:

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
For this game developer, my suggestion would be better if the Devloper added the location and time specifications to each quest in this game, because from what I see many players even have difficulty giving up because the storyline isn't going well

thank you and I wait for the next update, I really like the storyline of this game
;););)(y)(y)(y)

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
I figured it out (aim at the wood column sticking out of the ground from behind the matching one), and the damn game locked anyway!

Update: MuseX posted this fix for this problem.

While I don't release the official fix, go to the www/img/characters folder, find the file "$herochar_underwearr_Act01.rpgmvp" and rename it removing the extra "r" in "underwearr"
thank you very much for overcoming the problem that I also experienced (y) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thank u so much, I see there are more types of crystals. can be cured with anyone?
Don't exhaust all of your energy mining, cause the ore replicates and can permanently block your exit from the mine. I like to keep a couple of bread in reserve so I don't get stuck. Upgrading your pickax increases your ore yield and reduces fatigue. The fire crystals are used to craft permanent light torches.

Reactions: Draigar
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes