Feb 29, 2020
MuseXToday at 7:04 PM
The autosave system is causing the bug with pictures staying on the screen after scenes (when the game saves during scenes). We're already trying to fix it and we'll release an update ASAP. Disable the autosave from the options menu to avoid this bug for now!
Just as I was about to say something about it myself.
It's really nice not only having to start over from the beginning after putting so much work into the last update
But to also have multiple game freezes and crashes making you have to restart from your last save only to find your last save turns into random still photo. And all during day 1
But I shall try this little magic trick and see what happens.

Reactions: Beesucker

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Are any of the scenes missable as of now? Using the search function i found several post saying that there are missable events. For example if i don't start this quest/ talk to this person in Day 1, i miss a scene.

Can i play casually and in my own pace without missing any of the scene? Like starting a quest thats supposed to be started in Day 1 at Day 10?
Same question.
Haven't checked this game for a long time, can anyone playing clarify if this is still the case or not?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Equip the bombs in one of the toolslots, walk up to the obstacle, press the corresponding key (either Q or W) and wait for the bomb to explode.
I couldn't do that it wouldn't equip at first, I literally had to put all other tools in storage and use the 1-2 keys to finally get it equip, which even when it did equip it wouldn't work with the q, I was lucky to get it working with the W slot.

Feb 29, 2020
Holy crap there's a lot of frozen screens and stuff in this update.
The way I see it my options are 1- delete the game and wait till it gets bug fixed or the next update and hope the problem got solved. Or 2- avoid every single scene in the game considering it always happens during scenes.
Such as the well with Nina, the cave with Nina, the scenes with Sophie.
And no I do not have autosave enabled.

sam13

May 25, 2017
What are the new evelynn scene please ? just the half rape at the bar in the main story ? or there is other scenes ?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a glitch preventing the MC from gifting Sophie, Amanda, and Elise in recent updates?

shounetsu

Mar 10, 2019
Guide to get the new Eve / Evelynn scene
1st Eve scene with the cat can only be achieved by reaching 10 friendship level with her before completing 'taking care of Redd' quest. The cat will appear on the tree between the Bar and Brooke's house.
2nd Eve scene is achieved by getting drunk during the party after returning from blue flower trip.
3rd(new) Eve scene requires previous eve scenes and +6 honor, after fixing the bridge, a new character should occupy the empty seat in the bar.

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
[QUOTE = "bozoplace, post: 3117675, membro: 1840696"]
Sì, funziona, anche se la linea che ho eliminato era leggermente diversa

Game_Temp.prototype.setDestination = function (x, y) {
ritorno;
this._destinationX = x;
this._destinationY = y;

Il mio mancava il //

Ma ha funzionato lo stesso, quindi grazie :)

Stava per caricare il file js modificato ma i file .js non sono consentiti : Oops:
[/ CITAZIONE]

Sorry, I don't have understand or don't find the line that I must change

SumterX

Oct 30, 2018
Ok, if you are having trouble finding the cat here is how. It is a bug within in the game, so you have to get here relationship status up and have the cat flee BEFORE THE PARTY!!! So, try to get her relationship before hand or use a RPG save editor to get her stats up.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes