KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018

Farmer's Dreams R22 is out for Windows!

Love Season Chapter 6 is coming next month and I'll try my best to also release a new Farmer's Dreams update soon - we already have the CGs rendered for 2 more scenes! =)
Let me know if you find any bugs - reporting them really helps me a lot!
Changelog:

• Brooke + Kaya New Scene (103 CGs)
  • Heather New Scene (41 CGs)
  • [New] Peeping on girls bathing at the lake will now give you Corruption Points
  • [New] Derek will teach you the Bomb Recipe if he's your Master for at least 2 days and you reach Explorer 5 (only if you decided to be just friends with Nina)
  • [Update] Black Berry Pie quest changed from requesting 100 Blackberries to 25.
  • [Update/Fix] Scenes with Nina just before and during the storm updated to avoid frozen picture bug.
  • [Fix] Working at Laura's store after the village is fixed transporting you back to the old, destroyed village.
  • [Fix] Impossible to enter the Crystal Cave.
  • [Fix] Blowing the rock at the crystal's cave entrance would make Nina's scenes available anyway, messing up some events.
  • [Fix] Changing the key to use items not working for planting seeds.
  • [Fix] Sophie and Brooke giving you gifts outside the Gift Day.

And if you're a Silver+ patron don't forget to get this month's pictures here:

I hope you enjoy the new release and, as always, thank you very much for your support! Much love <3
Except it seems to be impossible to download either this OR Love Season latest !

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Except it seems to be impossible to download either this OR Love Season latest !
Pretty sure LS v5.1 is the latest version they've released. Haven't seen FD R22 "in the wild" yet. IMO let the dev make whatever money he/they can while they can (everytime I get ready to donate to a dev, their game turns abandoned so I try not to think about it anymore LOL)

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Pretty sure LS v5.1 is the latest version they've released. Haven't seen FD R22 "in the wild" yet. IMO let the dev make whatever money he/they can while they can (everytime I get ready to donate to a dev, their game turns abandoned so I try not to think about it anymore LOL)
You are quite correct - Vove Season 5.1 IS the latest version of that game, but when I try to download either that or FD22 from Patreon, I am getting the message "You are unable to view or download this file". Having subscribed to Silver level, I get the feeling of a rip-off.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
You are quite correct - Vove Season 5.1 IS the latest version of that game, but when I try to download either that or FD22 from Patreon, I am getting the message "You are unable to view or download this file". Having subscribed to Silver level, I get the feeling of a rip-off.
Several people have commented on discord and patreon about download links not working. :(

Definitely something screwed up on the dev's side. Hope it gets fixed soon.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The only thing that could make this update better is animations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing I love about this game is the variety...you have petite, average, thin and busty and curvy and Busty:love:

Mar 28, 2019

Love Season Chapter 6 is coming next month and I'll try my best to also release a new Farmer's Dreams update soon - we already have the CGs rendered for 2 more scenes! =)
Changelog:

• [New] Peeping on girls bathing at the lake will now give you Corruption Points
  • [New] Derek will teach you the Bomb Recipe if he's your Master for at least 2 days and you reach Explorer 5 (only if you decided to be just friends with Nina)
  • [Update] Black Berry Pie quest changed from requesting 100 Blackberries to 25.
  • [Update/Fix] Scenes with Nina just before and during the storm updated to avoid frozen picture bug.
  • [Fix] Working at Laura's store after the village is fixed transporting you back to the old, destroyed village.
  • [Fix] Blowing the rock at the crystal's cave entrance would make Nina's scenes available anyway, messing up some events.

I hope you enjoy the new release and, as always, thank you very much for your support! Much love <3
We need a hero!!!

Nov 15, 2019

Changelog:

Hi dev
are Mia's quests, black berries and spike fruits, still separate paths?
Recipe bomb: still rocks or changed to black powder?
After upload of R22 I support you in case of bugs and improvements.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I'll keep it short:
Like the visuals, like the idea. There's some genuinely good stuff there.
Mixed bag of writing - a lot of characters sound like "random Internet guys"; the run-on sentences that are everywhere don't exactly help. I've seen worse but could be better.
Hate the grind - it's tedious and boring. But others have gone into that enough so I won't bother grinding a reply ... I mean, repeating the same thing again.

Reactions: jed999

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's pretty impressive that the latest version has been out for almost a month now and still it hasn't been uploaded here.
Either the game as some kind of a DRM that i don't know off or every single pledger is extremely happy for his/her developer and wont share the game.

Good thing is that the update ain't got any Nina content or i'll had flipped long time ago :KEK:

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
waiting for a hero to upload r22!

Use the link in this post to download the version with the Cheat Crystal!
For the new Gold patrons: You can access the Cheat Crystal at your house after the storm.

Changelog:

30. Apr. 2021 at 23:59
[Silver+ Reward] Extra Pictures (+16)
This month I'm adding 16 pictures to my Extra Pictures Folder!
I hope you enjoy the pictures =)

Thank you for all the support!
Much love <3

;)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes