Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Have modified the R21.1 version a little bit.
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • Walktrough is included in the download
Link R21.1 :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone simplifies this for me?
I am getting confused....
To add cheat what do i need to do?

which file need to be transfer to which file?
The readme file is confusing....i tried to do it the way it say but it doesnt work.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Before i play this game i want to ask that IS NTR AVOIDABLE...? it is not stated in genre whether this is avoidable or not so i'm here before i try this game (i really don't care how shitty it sounds but being honest ntr fucks my mind up & i really hate that shit)....can brother anyone any this question......... :)
It is last time I played you also better off playing the unofficial Ren'Py version of this.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by MuseX
Version of the game:Farmer's Dreams [R22 Gold]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 2,55GB

Compressed Size: 461MB - - -

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JebbaMCebba

Jul 21, 2018
clicked on here to see if the ntr was avoidable or netori, now I'm just experiencing severe pain from this damn comment section.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
question is the ntr you or somone else and is it avoidable
Had been awhile since I played this as most Updates brought in more bugs than new content...
but back than the NTR was mostly avoidable.
You can send some of the Love interests to the carpenter and your childhood friend can get frisky with her "boyfriend" under certain conditions.
That nurse girl living with the village elder can also have some events with the MCs Dad if the Player decides so

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Can some brother help me out... just answer this question with yes or no......IS NTR AVOIDABLE..? (don't want to hurt anyone feelings who loves it i just want to know because it is not mentioned in genre tab) :)

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It has been a long time before I stop and wait for more content. I had only played the first few update. Here a question. Was Mia a town 's bicycle before the start of the game ? I remembered read it in this thread but don't know this is true or not. I like her design the most and want to play her route but don't want a surprise that everyone had been ridden her.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes