Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not too shabby, but it's pretty much just running around and this gets old pretty quick, I guess we'll have to see where this is going.
The quest for the axe is also bugged if you decide to ask Mia, during the dialogue it shows the image for Heather instead of Mia and once you're supposed to get the axe the dialogue starts over again.

I also couldn't find Marcus, so I'm basically screwed without sneaking unless I find him later.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I like most of the game but for me no dialogue walkthrough and the fact I can't see the files like renpy is a big -.

I don't like unknowns.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to gathering woods seriously..im getting mad right now.Cant get a single wood
You need to pick it up then press esc and then a menu will pop up and then choose pickup from the menu.
Yeah not the most logical choice. I really liked the first chapter.

I played this version a bit for 40 min or so and somehow got a bit annoyed.. not able to find 6 wood. only 5.
Then you have this quest where you have to get water and have to walk to the well 3 times in a row... yeah well thanks for wasting my time... then i got a bit stuck .. so put it in the freezer may give it another try when i have cooled down..

Reactions: hassancex

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Another bug I noticed no matter what you do the bonefire doesn't get big. I even added wood to my inventory before going. Another bug is the old man mentions the nurse chick will come didn't see her

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
You need to pick it up then press esc and then a menu will pop up and then choose pickup from the menu.
Yeah not the most logical choice. I really liked the first chapter.

I played this version a bit for 40 min or so and somehow got a bit annoyed.. not able to find 6 wood. only 5.
Then you have this quest where you have to get water and have to walk to the well 3 times in a row... yeah well thanks for wasting my time... then i got a bit stuck .. so put it in the freezer may give it another try when i have cooled down..
yeah I also could only find 5.Im done with this game.Too many bugs and its just the first mission.There are no cheats also.we need 35$ pledge for that.Thanks for answering

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
To get 6 wood to hand in to heather, you need to start the other quest as well as it requires you pick up 10 wood in the town anyway
To start it after accepting the other quest is to talk to village elder and 10 wood will spawn in the town (the 5 wood in your farm doesn't count for this quest) for you to pick up after picking 10 wood speak to village elder again to get your reward and you should have a total of 15 wood in your inventory

Edit: It's not a bug the repair fence quest is designed this way

Reactions: hassancex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
To get 6 wood to hand in to heather, you need to start the other quest as well as it requires you pick up 10 wood in the town anyway
I finished the fence quest without even getting the other one, so it's not really necessary. As far as I know there are 5 logs on your field + 1 behind a tree to the right of your house.

Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I finished the fence quest without even getting the other one, so it's not really necessary. As far as I know there are 5 logs on your field + 1 behind a tree to the right of your house.
Thanks after running around for a couple of minutes clicking the button i found a log behind the tree almost straight down ( a little on the right) from the entrance of your house.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks after running around for a couple of minutes clicking the button i found a log behind the tree almost straight down ( a little on the right) from the entrance of your house.
Yeah, I didn't find it myself either, someone mentioned something like this here. I also didn't get the stealth skill and can't find Marcus anywhere, so I can't complete the booze quest or get into the I think Amanda's? house.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
After the 2 part of the party (with the green Snakeplant) the screen stays black and you cant continue. Somebody have a save after that or is this the last scene in this game.

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
To start it after accepting the other quest is to talk to village elder and 10 wood will spawn in the town (the 5 wood in your farm doesn't count for this quest) for you to pick up after picking 10 wood speak to village elder again to get your reward and you should have a total of 15 wood in your inventory

Edit: It's not a bug the repair fence quest is designed this way
thanks for this.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Is there a guide or true walkthrough trying to do a side mission water 60 can's. Anyone know how to collect the water containers?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is there a guide or true walkthrough trying to do a side mission water 60 can's. Anyone know how to collect the water containers?
Pretty easy just equip your water can run out villiage run over bridge fill it at the well 3 times running back and talking to bar man
Nice game just short as fuck and mega expensive for Patreons

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Pretty easy just equip your water can run out villiage run over bridge fill it at the well 3 times running back and talking to bar man
Nice game just short as fuck and mega expensive for Patreons

Thank you was just checking it out for the first time. Your right $$ wow for a this style of game graphic ho-hum controls mouse movement none..

Reactions: Burt

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
Someone have a savegame after you collect the wood at the start (this windy map). Dont know why but every version I cannot get past these. After I collected the fifth wood I cannot open the menu neither enter the cave.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Someone have a savegame after you collect the wood at the start (this windy map). Dont know why but every version I cannot get past these. After I collected the fifth wood I cannot open the menu neither enter the cave.
You need to collect three rocks also.

Reactions: Krull
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes