danny19

Jul 20, 2017
screw it everythin g went black at the part after laura left.got to start over again.im done with this one i think

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's RPGMaker. Unless there are a lot of new maps and un-optimized images, the file size should not grow that much. Adding events to existing maps can just be a few lines of code.

Anyone having trouble running the game could try Vista compatibility mode on the exe. I could not keep it from crashing constantly on Win 7-64 before I tried that.

The game still hard locks on me trying to steal from the pub. Sam starts his distraction and the guy moves over him and the game locks up. For me it is repeatable. Here is a save in the pub just before asking to buy / steal choice.

Maybe someone else can get by it.

Reactions: Davidreiter

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
tried once again but damn game locked in bar fight trying to steal beer.guess i am done this sux.was enjoying it

Thunder4231

Aug 4, 2017
well, I got only 4 damn chicken, talked to Everyone, and canìt progress further...
I got the one near the apple tree,
the one near the merchants' tents
the one that was about to get cooked
and the one behind the top-left house[/QUOT
Talk to 30 people.
There are 3 friends on the right side. The last person is there.
then go to father. OK
new task is given.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
So I have a question. Is Friendship & Love at odds, or do you want both to be high? Saw an option that was minus friendship, plus love so was curious. Also, how do you sneak into the girls room?

Nevermind, this game is buggy as hell. It locks up when i try to steal booze and at the party, if I talk to Laura about Nina, nothing happens and if I talk to her, if I fight the monster, the screen goes black, if I go for help, after that, there is nothing to continue on.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes