mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Did anyone know how to get item from box ? After I put item in box, I can't get back and use it.
Open box, shift will switch from item in your inventory to the item in your box, select item and press space bar.

Rpgfan650

Jun 23, 2017
I have a problem with the game crashing when it is loading different areas. Right now, I'm stuck because the game always crashes after the hurricane. It's too long without a save spot. I wish the game had an auto save before it loads. Based on the responses, I might have to stop playing this game.

wingman

May 3, 2017
whats the furthest ppl have gotten in this version?
is there something we do with the cat in the bar? ive helped the villagers, deliver info back to ninas dad. anything more happens on day three?
its such a hard/ confusing game.. ..

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have a problem with the game crashing when it is loading different areas. Right now, I'm stuck because the game always crashes after the hurricane. It's too long without a save spot. I wish the game had an auto save before it loads. Based on the responses, I might have to stop playing this game.
Load the game file with compatibility with Windows Vista

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
Well if there is no fucking bestiality at least let me milk a goddamn cow or gather chicken eggs!
maybe you want to milk chicken eggs? weird fetish =)

real farm is the *patreon*.. lots of devs are very successfull farmers, milking tons of cows (patreons) like this one (and every other one)

Last edited:

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
actually a good deal... peoples with ages arent even sure if Excalibur come from the lake or get out of the rock ... lol sound like same sword but 2 very different way to get it.

still i would prefer a hot water lady than a rock XD
well, if there was a hot lady, i would have the 'rock' on me anyway, and i would let her try pull it out, up and down, up and down.....

there actually 3 diff swords.
excalibur the sword in a rock that only pure in heart could pull out.
silverlight that mermaid gave from a LAKE.
ad darklight that was in a cave, dont rem exactly.
later all 3 vere converted into single excalibur story, which was always retarded.
well, for how humand get kids also 3 different story,
one is normal sex and birth.
second that mommy did find you in a cabbage field.
and third that one nice big and freakin strong stork were carrying you and somewhy did decide to gift you to your *parents*

humans love to make up stories, the more retarded the better

Last edited:

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017

None of the tellings of King Arthur mention the lady of the lake being a fish , in Monty Python and the Holy Grail someone calls her a 'watery tart' but that is hardly evidence.

well. you know old sailors stories, about SEREN'S, those were actually mermaids, that made themself look as humans, and always veeeery hot looking, which made sailors who had no bumbum for months and being drunk, jump overboard to get laid. and were eaten as by that story, mermaids are hunter fish, as piragna etc...

afterall, mermaid is a magic creature. but from very first fairytails about them, was told they can go out from water and walk the land on foots. but if get water spit on legs, they turn into tail....

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
this is pretty good game, 9/10 (just the story and gameplay is somewhat better than most of RPGM games)

lol101

Apr 29, 2017
Check behind the trees on your farm. there is 1 hidden.
Thanks so much for the help! I found the log behind the tree, but the quest still shows that I only have 9/10 logs. Is there another log that I need to find?

Also, can I make any progress in the "get yourself a girlfriend quest"?

lol101

Apr 29, 2017
I only got 3 days too @dilldozer. I hoped episode 1 would be longer, now the developer is working on episode 2

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
by

Hello friends!
As I told my patrons, I'm taking some family vacations right now, which is a thing I don't do very often and probably won't do again soon, so for now I'm just relaxing and calmly organizing my ideas for the game. Before my trip I have rendered almost every picture I need for the next release, so as soon as I get back I'll be able to put everything together and make the next release quickly.

As I don't have a computer here, I'm using my time to write all the dialogues for the next chapter, so the game develop still goes on even if I can't make anything inside the game engine right now!

Thank you all for being so awesomely supportive and comprehensive, see you soon with some great news!

7thPawn

Aug 8, 2017
I wanted to try this out, and I want to like this game, but I have not gotten very far and I already want to punch a kitten. The chickens thing started annoying me, but then I got to the Elder's quest to pick up the 10 logs. I can find 9, and I can find the hidden one on my farm, but I am still at 9/10 and there is nothing anywhere for the 10th log. Hiding items needed is a bit annoying and makes me not want to play this thing any further. Any ideas where to find the 10th log guys?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I wanted to try this out, and I want to like this game, but I have not gotten very far and I already want to punch a kitten. The chickens thing started annoying me, but then I got to the Elder's quest to pick up the 10 logs. I can find 9, and I can find the hidden one on my farm, but I am still at 9/10 and there is nothing anywhere for the 10th log. Hiding items needed is a bit annoying and makes me not want to play this thing any further. Any ideas where to find the 10th log guys?
all of the logs are in the main village section, the one i kept missing was near the market stalls

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I noticed he Musex made a new post on his Patreon, and it wasn't shared here:

I'm Back!

Hello friends! I just got back from my vacations and I feel renewed and ready to rock!
If this time served for something besides cooling my head of, thinking about the game calmly, writing dialogues and having tons of new ideas, it was to show me how much I love making this! I couldn't wait to get right back to action! Obviously, I knew I love making games - this has been my main hobby for more than a decade now, but creating adult games is somewhat new for me, and I already know I don't want to stop doing this anytime soon!

Anyway, I thought about making something special for my return, but no time to waste!!! I must jump right back to finish the next release as soon as I can! So that's what I'm doing right now.

Ah, also, to apologize for my time off, I will send the next release to all my $5+ July&August patrons, even if you are not supporting me anymore, OK? This way I hope nobody feels like they waste their money by not receiving any release in the month they pledged =)

Finally, to all my non-paying supporters and friends, I'll soon release a new version for you too!

Thank you!
That's pretty damn cool of them to share the next release with past patrons.

Reactions: Krull
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes