• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

coood

Jun 25, 2017
I would like to know also how to stay up till night. And if you are low on stamina so you can´t learn the sneak skill then "sneak event" can´t be completed?

Big Dan

Jul 6, 2017
got it, i missed an npc
EDIT:
The game seems promising,the only real problem is that moving around with the mouse seems to be really bugged, for some reason...
Even i found 4 chicken but was not able to find the last npc can u please help

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I fixed the OP, i added new tags/genre, added mirror links, new samples, added basic walkthrough information. If someone has a more in-depth day by day walkthrough, feel free to share.

Reactions: tun and UncleVT

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf i think that's a bat-signal
I don't think it's needed. I believe the author shares his own with Patrons, don't quote me tough.
Thanks for the laugh @thomasxlong , it's true as bloo stated, the author does have a walkthrough for the quests with pictures.

However, when I play the game later, I'll try to come up with something.

Reactions: Krull

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, how to pick up the wood from the ground? Space dont work, i know how to put away but cant pick up. First Elder quest. TY

Found ty, had to speak to the Elder first....

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Relationship system is buggy you get no points (chapter 0 maybe aso 1) so I think you can wait for a fix so you mustn´t play all time from beginning.

I wunder why I am the only one that see this.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Speaking of ^, when using cheats to see how choices affect the game, you get options for +corruption/+love when talking to selena but she isn't even part of the relationships that you can form so whats the point

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
So I looked through, but it seems like, for the most part, the wood quest is a little broken yeah?

Q

qwerty1994

When taking on quests from the board just take one at a time sometimes it bugs and wont allow you to talk to one of the requesters (for me I took the fix fence and collect wood quests and it wouldn't let me talk to the elder)

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
Hi all, how to pick up the wood from the ground? Space dont work, i know how to put away but cant pick up. First Elder quest. TY

Found ty, had to speak to the Elder first....
Maybe your inventory is full ... and you can't pick up any kind of wood, only the dark brown logs.

Reactions: Krull
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes