Kiljaedan

Apr 30, 2017
well i hope chapter one will be put up on some site cause it is still the demo that we can see and not even chapter 1 which is almost finished

J

JoanaStevens

someone know the password? because password doesnt work for me, cant activate the cheats

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
how do you pick up the the wood lying around the village for the side quests (Elder- pick up 10 wood etc.) cos im pressing space and its not working. i can pick stuff up using the spacebar within the farm but when im in the village it doesnt work o;

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
That works when im at home/the farm but it doesnt work for me when im in the village.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the type of wood above the one im meant to collect

Reactions: buttsecs

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Is this the first quest for the elder? the one you pick when Nina first introduce you to the board.

If it is than the wood is the same kind as the one in the farm, you just need to find and pick all 10, you can use 6 for Heather after.

I think there is a bug with Heather. If you pick a favor, the modifier cheat shows Friendship and love but you only get friendship.

Reactions: Synergy_

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Thats not the same type as on the farm. I can only find 5 wood in the map so i assumed i wasnt looking at the right wood. Searched top to bottom but couldnt find the other remaining 5. Ill search again. Tanks for the help!

Edit: Restarted game and wood popped up over the map. Shouldve don it earlier o;. Sorry for the trouble

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes