thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
i did every available that day and then i uploaded my save to and changed variable97 to 20 and variable98 to 10. then i could nap till the evening.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
could someone unpack game and upload as normal RPG setup, not a single exe.
prethanks.
PS: used that enigma thing that i saw someone mention, (diff versions) it doesnt work on my pc, it say unpacked, when open it again it show like there is some folder and unpacked exe in the enigma path tab.but in game folder/desk nothing.
windows 10 x64.

cant work arund with save since in single exe cant get save files.... or i got no clue where it saves, didnt find anything on APP and www folder empty too

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
could someone unpack game and upload as normal RPG setup, not a single exe.
prethanks.
PS: used that enigma thing that i saw someone mention, (diff versions) it doesnt work on my pc, it say unpacked, when open it again it show like there is some folder and unpacked exe in the enigma path tab.but in game folder/desk nothing.
windows 10 x64.

cant work arund with save since in single exe cant get save files.... or i got no clue where it saves, didnt find anything on APP and www folder empty too
After using EnigmaVBUnpacker, you need to change the folder name "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to something else without using special characters or move the files inside that folder out to somewhere else.
Then launch the game using "Game.exe"

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
After using EnigmaVBUnpacker, you need to change the folder name "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to something else without using special characters or move the files inside that folder out to somewhere else.
Then launch the game using "Game.exe"
i did remove the '%' on sides and the folder did disappear. but when i check properties of this folder with the exe copy and unpached files (exe and temp), it still have +51MB than original game folder (i did copy game folder as backup before doing it, hope removing the main folder did remove the one that disappear after unpack.)

PS. the chapter1 i had, i did not use any enigma or anything, same big exe file, but it still saved in the www folder,,, and chapter2 doesnt.

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
i did remove the '%' on sides and the folder did disappear. but when i check properties of this folder with the exe copy and unpached files (exe and temp), it still have +51MB than original game folder (i did copy game folder as backup before doing it, hope removing the main folder did remove the one that disappear after unpack.)

PS. the chapter1 i had, i did not use any enigma or anything, same big exe file, but it still saved in the www folder,,, and chapter2 doesnt.
I'm confused on what you are trying to say on the unpacked stuff but it sounds like you want to use your old saves from previous version. Just create a folder called "save" inside the 'www' folder and move your old save into the save folder but i can't guarantee there won't be any bugs by using a previous save

Although, you could of just played the game then save and the save folder will appear in the www folder as doing this would of save you the hassle of asking for help

Please be more clear on your issue because it was hard to understand what you trying to say

If you want to unpack a RPGMaker MV game
Step 1: Use EnigmaVBUnpacker, select the packed game exe (Farmer's Dream.exe) and unpack
Step 2: After it finish unpacking, close EnigmaVBUnpacker and rename "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to something without special characters or move the files inside the folder out of there
Step 3: Launch the game using "Game.exe" not "Farmer's Dream_unpacked.exe" or "Farmer's Dream.exe" which is located in the renamed folder or to the folder where you moved your files to.

Last edited:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
1)
moving saves from previous game into chapter2 folder 'www' thats next to big exe file, doesnt do anything, these saves do not show in game, and new saves i do in game, dont appear in 'www' folder

step by step

1) i made copy backup of full game folder of chaptrer 2.
2)moved 1 to desktop, another left on games section.
3)unpacked the one on desktop, it say ''complete'' but nothing appear (did it manyyyyyy times alrdy)
4) when clicking the directorytab on enigma (where u select path to the file you want to unpack) it will show the 'www' folder the 'exe' file, then 'exe-unpacked'' and ''%default folder%'' but cant see them normally in the folder itself (if try to open/copy themfrom the enigma path tab, it show error, x80004005 or something i dont remember, thats an error for corupt/missing registry entry)
5) did again go to enigma path tab and select default folder, and removed % on sides, the folder instantly disappear. (tho normally in the game folder itself it was never visible.

now when i check game folder properties, it show +51MB more than the backup, means the files after unpacking do exist but just cant see them. and why only 51mb if the exe is 500..

PS i did remove the game alrdy too. there are plently of games, i dont want to struggle for one that isnt even that good game, atleast in this state. well, half year++ and game barely moved from the welcome screen...

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
1)
moving saves from previous game into chapter2 folder 'www' thats next to big exe file, doesnt do anything, these saves do not show in game, and new saves i do in game, dont appear in 'www' folder

step by step

3)unpacked the one on desktop, it say ''complete'' but nothing appear (did it manyyyyyy times alrdy)
4) when clicking the directorytab on enigma (where u select path to the file you want to unpack) it will show the 'www' folder the 'exe' file, then 'exe-unpacked'' and ''%default folder%'' but cant see them normally in the folder itself (if try to open/copy themfrom the enigma path tab, it show error, x80004005 or something i dont remember, thats an error for corupt/missing registry entry)
5) did again go to enigma path tab and select default folder, and removed % on sides, the folder instantly disappear. (tho normally in the game folder itself it was never visible.

now when i check game folder properties, it show +51MB more than the backup, means the files after unpacking do exist but just cant see them. and why only 51mb if the exe is 500..

PS i did remove the game alrdy too. there are plently of games, i dont want to struggle for one that isnt even that good game, atleast in this state. well, half year++ and game barely moved from the welcome screen...
The packed game exe should be 528MB. Have you tried redownloading the game from link on first page? I think your exe is corrupted as you are unable to save at all also after unpacking, the unpacked exe and "%default folder%" should equal the packed game exe. The entire folder should be double the size not 51MB more

Last edited:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
The packed game exe should be 528MB. Have you tried redownloading the game from link on first page? I think your exe is corrupted as you are unable to save at all also after unpacking, the unpacked exe and "%default folder%" should equal the packed game exe. The entire folder should be double the size not 51MB more
il look tomorrow maybe redownload game and try again, maybe yeah, some weird corrupt due download or something/anything.

thank you for your assistance tho, respect.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
hey bruh maybe you could do that small favour and upload the extracted folder? i did redownload and still same. with both v3 and v41 enigma..

atm i think i try download by something else than mega, if i find it somewhere. maybe mega screwin with me.. havent download anything beside this game for couple weeks, so dont know.

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
hey bruh maybe you could do that small favour and upload the extracted folder? i did redownload and still same. with both v3 and v41 enigma..

atm i think i try download by something else than mega, if i find it somewhere. maybe mega screwin with me.. havent download anything beside this game for couple weeks, so dont know.
Right now im uploading the unpacked files in a zip file so might take a while so i will edit this post later with links also i dont know if this advice will help at all but try to update winrar or whatever file archiver tool you use to extract the files to the latest version as it may or may not fix your issue

Edit: Links here

Last edited:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Right now im uploading the unpacked files in a zip file so might take a while so i will edit this post later with links also i dont know if this advice will help at all but try to update winrar or whatever file archiver tool you use to extract the files to the latest version as it may or may not fix your issue

Edit: Links here

thank you a lot bruh. youre the best

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
1)

step by step

Just to be sure that something obvious wasn't missed, the savegames are inside www/save/, not just inside www (it'll be www/save/save1.rpgsave)

Has anyone got the damn cat out of the tree - sometimes this game could really, really do with giving you some direction.

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
Just to be sure that something obvious wasn't missed, the savegames are inside www/save/, not just inside www (it'll be www/save/save1.rpgsave)

Has anyone got the damn cat out of the tree - sometimes this game could really, really do with giving you some direction.
His game wasn't working properly for some reason hence the saves related issues and due to his game not working properly it wouldnt unpack properly as well

The cat can be saved by using the woolen yarn (while holding item give to character near tree (forgot her name)) and the cat is saved and friendship with character increase however there is one issue is that if you put the woolen yarn in the chest, you cant retrieve that item from the chest due to in-game bug

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
His game wasn't working properly for some reason hence the saves related issues and due to his game not working properly it wouldnt unpack properly as well

The cat can be saved by using the woolen yarn (while holding item give to character near tree (forgot her name)) and the cat is saved and friendship with character increase however there is one issue is that if you put the woolen yarn in the chest, you cant retrieve that item from the chest due to in-game bug
hi, did want to thank you once again, now i can play =). respect

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I know that the developer has said he is taking the time to revamp the whole game so this version will be orphaned. That said, I had started fixing the grammar and spelling in the text boxes a while ago and dropped it when he announced the change. I needed to clear out some stuff so I went back to this to finish up and give it to the forum.

So here is the data folder you would find in the www folder in an unpacked version of the game. I have fixed a lot of the text boxes, though I can't say if I got them all. I also fixed the annoying and game locking bug when trying to steal booze in the pub. And I corrected the displayed image when bring either Hannah or Mia to Darius. I can't remember which was wrong but I fixed it.

To use this you need to unpack the game and replace the original data folder with this one.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes