Shaorune

Aug 30, 2017
you can only save when not at your farm

also need the wood location.. can only find 9/10

*edit clear it with changing variable 189.

and then its goes dark on the party (after trying to save the girl )

Lol, gonna skip this game until the bugs get fixed

Last edited:
May 29, 2017
Basically Stardew Valley with tits...

While I can respect the effort thats going into making this a fully fledged farm simulator, I feel its taking major focus away from it's true purpose, and tragically detracting from the developers strengths, the superlative models and animations.

I hope the revamp drops a few of the stress inducing elements in the game, simplifies it's structure, and makes relationships the soul focus. I cant patreon this in it's current state, unfortunately. I look forward to the next version

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi one question, party is the last quest on this version ? because i can't go out of it :(
That's right. Next update should be relatively soon and it looks like something huge when it comes to at least technical aspects so there is nothing to do except for being patient.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, I seem to be stuck. I have no energy, did the jobs on day 2, but when I try to save I get a buzzer sound, when I try to eat something I get a buzzer sound, and I can't go to sleep. Is this a bug? I've also been looking for Nina everywhere on day 2, as I assume I have to ask her to pretend to be my GF for dad, but she's nowhere to be found.

Hidetoshi

Oct 1, 2017
If you want to finish the party, at your dream (day 2 when you go to sleep) : try to pick option 2 (finish the scene with Mia) or 3 (finish the scene with Laura).

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Stuck at a different part now. I'm supposed to buy or steal beer, but have no idea how to do it. I am also supposed to talk to Nina, but she's nowhere to be found. I'm on Day 3.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Still no response from anyone? What the hell am I supposed to do when it says to get beer?
Don't know exactly I got a potato "by accident" (don't remenber how and why) and the I was a man and could by that stuff.

Hidetoshi

Oct 1, 2017
To steal alcohol you should go to your friends house and ask for help and then go to the bar to steal it.

The potato you get from farming but you can do nothing at this point of game with it. For the fire I had in my inventory only an axe and the rest spots was wood.
But in order to finish the party scene is to pick option 2 or 3 in your dream.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
To steal alcohol you should go to your friends house and ask for help and then go to the bar to steal it.

The potato you get from farming but you can do nothing at this point of game with it. For the fire I had in my inventory only an axe and the rest spots was wood.
But in order to finish the party scene is to pick option 2 or 3 in your dream.
Yes and no with the potato. The innkeeper wants to see him acting like a man (clean the farm and crop). I cleaned the farm and had a potato so it was proofed that he is a man and can buy alcohol.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yes and no with the potato. The innkeeper wants to see him acting like a man (clean the farm and crop). I cleaned the farm and had a potato so it was proofed that he is a man and can buy alcohol.
This game is bugging out on me to no end. Not only does it freeze constantly, but it also gets into weird infinite loops (I tried introducing Mia to Trevor's dad, and that ended up looping forever.) and when I tried to steal the booze, the game froze again.

Does anyone have a save right before the party? This is driving me nuts.

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
This game is bugging out on me to no end. Not only does it freeze constantly, but it also gets into weird infinite loops (I tried introducing Mia to Trevor's dad, and that ended up looping forever.) and when I tried to steal the booze, the game froze again.

Does anyone have a save right before the party? This is driving me nuts.
Same here. A lot of bugs!
Seems interesting but not ready, I'll try a later version.

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Also stuck.
Helping Nina's Grandmother took me to the chasm near the well. I throw the carpet away but she still tells me to "put it here". Annoying.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes