Hiuller

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 8559

Overview:
In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!
Released: 03/09/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1 v1.0+ Chapter 2 v0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Walkthrough:
Very nice game, i love it!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Ty :) but i've another problem ...
i'm in the scene with Darius and mia ... He give me the axe but scene repeat all the time ? what can do ?
Ty so much
I don't know but I don't think I have a save from around there. My path took Hannah not Mia so if you want to post a save from just before then I can look at it in RPG Maker for you and see if I can fix it.

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know but I don't think I have a save from around there. My path took Hannah not Mia so if you want to post a save from just before then I can look at it in RPG Maker for you and see if I can fix it.
NP, my save just 2 second befor go to Darius with Mia (go talk to Mia).
I load another save and go with hannah so ...
(remove .txt)

Reactions: hasan caglar

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Another question, i'm in the party.
With laura, when i would help here with the tree, i 've a black screan after scene,
when i call someone, i can't talk with nobody ....
What the walkthrough in the party ? i can't go to the next day ... :(

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Another question, i'm in the party.
With laura, when i would help here with the tree, i 've a black screan after scene,
when i call someone, i can't talk with nobody ....
What the walkthrough in the party ? i can't go to the next day ... :(
That's the end of the current version. It's best to wait for another as it should deal with most of the bugs and let you finish the party

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just to let you know: it seems like new version has been just released. It looks like you won't have to wait for it too long:p

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is it only me or is chicken quest bugged as you can only talk to 29 people since 1 person doesn't count? It's probably a bug so it should be fixed as soon as possible as it's unplayable that way. Except for that I'm stunned. It's the best RPGM game here when it comes to UI. It looks so proffesional right with custom sprites and menu it's better than most steam games. Walkthrough is awesome and it looks like one of the most complex games as well. Amazing if not for this pesky bug.
@thomasxlong could you report to him on his page? Unless it's just my fault but I doubt it

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
Is it only me or is chicken quest bugged as you can only talk to 29 people since 1 person doesn't count? It's probably a bug so it should be fixed as soon as possible as it's unplayable that way. Except for that I'm stunned. It's the best RPGM game here when it comes to UI. It looks so proffesional right with custom sprites and menu it's better than most steam games. Walkthrough is awesome and it looks like one of the most complex games as well. Amazing if not for this pesky bug.
@thomasxlong could you report to him on his page? Unless it's just my fault but I doubt it
That bug occurs when you get chicken before talking to person at stall. You should talk to person at stall first then get chicken if you do it the other way around then you get one less person since dialogue changes after getting chicken.

Second bug i found was when choosing honor route when talking to people peeping on Sophie, choosing the honor option, i presume it is suppose to have a fade out screen but because it never happens your character cannot move

Last bug, probably my issue is that for some reason i cannot open anything on the menu eg items, save etc. Effectively rendering the 3rd quest unfinishable since you have to equip bucket

EDIT: Nevermind the last one as it is not a bug because to access the fucking items or anything on the menu it is SPACEBAR fuck my life

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That bug occurs when you get chicken before talking to person at stall. You should talk to person at stall first then get chicken if you do it the other way around then you get one less person since dialogue changes after getting chicken.
I though so as well so I did check it but even if I talked with her before finding a chicken It didn't work. I'm not sure what's the trigger but it should be fixed soon as it's pretty serious.
Last bug, probably my issue is that for some reason i cannot open anything on the menu eg items, save etc. Effectively rendering the 3rd quest unfinishable since you have to equip bucket
I though it's a bug as well but it looks like Z button doesn't work in a menu. You have to use Space. It should be changed as well

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
I though so as well so I did check it but even if I talked with her before finding a chicken It didn't work. I'm not sure what's the trigger but it should be fixed soon as it's pretty serious.

I though it's a bug as well but it looks like Z button doesn't work in a menu. You have to use Space. It should be changed as well
Just noticed it is spacebar to access things on the menu so the last one is really not a bug but a design choice that Musex didn't even mention which caused confusion

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just noticed it is spacebar to access things on the menu so the last one is really not a bug but a design that Musex didn't even mention which caused confusion
I think it's a bug. He tends to make them. Regardless of that it should be changed. Most people will be confused about that.

edit: Ok. It seems like you have to ask people before finding chickens to make it without bug. A lot of changes but I have another bug probably:/ Can't find a hammer to fix a fence for Heather so I can't continue her quest. Aside of that it seems like giving medicine for your father doesn't count in a questlog so it might be another bug. Eh, MuseX should play this game at least once before release to avoid such a things:/ I will sadly wait for another fixed version. Would be better for him if he could release it soon

Last edited:
T

troop00

is there any sex scenes yet ? Last time i played this game was 3-4 months ago, there was very little content.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Am I reading the changenotes correctly? No real advancement in the story, just a few news bit before the party?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes