negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
1- Yes.
3- don't know

We just answered that 2 comments above yours, it should be in the menu options.
"google translate >>>I did not find !!! Sorry X_x ...help

version the game Farmer's Dreams (ch2v0.8B) ...

Last edited:

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
i just started the game and encountered a problem on day 0 i dont know if its been answered on the previous post cause i only searched the recent posts since its a new update

the problem i have was that the game freezes after i choose the honor patch after that peeking scene with marcus

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dunno about this version as I was stopped by bugs a bit but in a previous you could have trick one of these to go help Darius. No scenes yet but it's obviously a great NTR for fans. I'm waiting for it a lot. It's totally avoidable as well

Reactions: CobraPL

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is this Stardew Valley gone sexual? I'll keep an eye on this one. I only play completed games so I'll wait until it gets there.
Something like that. But it's a long way to completion so it might take a while:p

Anyone can tells what's in his new post about bugs and plans? Bugs are the only thing that really annoys me at this point in this game

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx. It's great he's aware of that and it's being fixed soon. Hope fixed version will be really fixed this time. I also wonder if he has some plans to make whole games run smoother as it runs pretty slow. But that might be just engine issue. Can't wait for a fix

Bez3rker

Oct 12, 2017
my crops are disappearing is this a bug or am i taking too long to harvest or not watering them enough

fuo

Oct 29, 2017
My stamina is over, I can not do anything in the game.
How to pass the step by step, teaching?

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
Is is variable 94 or close to that number. Just save game, loose some stamina, save again. Use online editing, open first save, then open second and see which 9x variable dropped a little. Change it to 9999 for almost unlimited stamina until end of the day. You can cheat friendship points, alignment (4x variable I think) and time (set to 99 until end of the day).
tyvm it's #97 ( thats for the small hearts but seems to work just as well as the big ones)

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I got an error states that "loading error, failed to load: img/pictures/item_slot132.png for more information push F" "uncaught type error: undefine slot is not a function". Please help

Jul 24, 2017
How do i give food and medicine to the father. I tried equipping the medicine and an apple then facing the father on the bed but nothing works.

Bez3rker

Oct 12, 2017
is there something i can download to view the pictures as they're all rpg mvp files and i cant even view them

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes