gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
my crops are disappearing is this a bug or am i taking too long to harvest or not watering them enough
well, haven't played this yet, but if this is anything like harvest moon, sometimes your crops gets stolen by some animal, or if there is a storm you lose some as well, I think it's possible that you lose if you don't harvest them as well, I don't actually know because I always did harvest and watered the crops since it's the goal of the game instead of fucking your neighbors like this one

Marex3

Sep 9, 2017
what the hell to do after the party scene where the girl gets traped by a plant i cant do enything after wtf

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
what the hell to do after the party scene where the girl gets traped by a plant i cant do enything after wtf
That's the end of this version. Next one should be really soon with a lot of bugfixes as well as a proper finish for a party

Reactions: stefbou

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
i think there is a bug, it gives fire error load at the party, do u know anything about it ?

T

troop00

If I choose honor router at Sophie's peeping scene player gets stuck. is there anyway to fix this ?

indijon81

Sep 4, 2017
why does Incest story 1 & 2 & this game very lag ??? its keep fozen my screen .
im using win7x64 core i3 4gb ram and 1g vga , any tips to fix this lag ?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I tried playing this awhile ago, when all that was out was chapter 1... Has the gratuitous engrish and poor grammar been fixed yet?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's a review from his Patreon? I mostly agree except for the fragment with monsters and plant. It has been mentioned many times that there are monsters. We can even see them in a forest. Rest is more or less fine tho he's being picky in times.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes