killablue

Apr 30, 2017
This is unrelated to the game but why do people use Save Editor Online, I can understand if they say it is more accessible to cheat but there is a better way to cheat for RPG Maker MV games and it is called .

In my opinion, it makes cheating so much easier overall as you can cheat while playing the game and when editing variables it tells you name of it so you don't need guess which variable does what compared to Save Editor Online.

Reactions: Luckzor and Aton

DonStark

May 4, 2017
TBH I was never able to use any food in this game (don't touch chocolate, it is bugged as hell) . Apples I gave to father. I cheated Stamina with
Can you tell me the variable for the stamina please ?

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Guys, lets help dev with proofreading. Since I am incompetent, could any1 provide correct English text for attached images? Yes, lets start with text from images first. @Abi you already helped Alex with Au-pair innocence... How about now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, but i have to say that I can't help you at the moment. Let me explain shortly:
1. I am a programmer by profession. That means I can help game developers with coding, code reviews, bug fixing, testing content, creating walkthroughs and similar things. While doing a code review I also check the writing for logical breaks and inconsistencies. If I discover at the same time some spelling or grammar errors I just make a list of it and let the correction to the developer.
2. I am not a native English speaker. Therefore I don't provide professional proofreading services.
3. In order to do a volunteer proofreading it would be necessary to have access to the source code/original writing. I am not sure if this developer would be ready to publish his writings.
4. I just checked his Patreon site and saw that his next goal is to hire a professional proofreader. Maybe you just have to wait some more time (or pledge a little more ...).

Have fun
Abi

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If his next version will fix those pesky early bugs I will for sure. I promised this to MuseX and invested enough of my time for this game to be great. Will see how it works. He's a fine dude and a good dev.

Reactions: CobraPL

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Version 0.9 is out for $5.00 Patreon's anyone upload the current release please?

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
In the walkthrough it talks about a treasure chest that has 350g in the mining cave, I save scum'd like 20times before entering the cave but never got it to spawn, does it exist? I also was unable to give Pops the food/medicine on day 3 & 4, I think it's because I don't have a high enough relationship with Mia for her watch over him but am unsure, does anyone who went that route know if that's necessary, again the walkthrough is quite vague.

jarta

Sep 29, 2017
Hello.

Where can i enter the passworld ?
Where is the cheat menu ?

Last edited:

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017

J

$5+ patrons

any Patron's who could upload this version for us? Please and Thank you..

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Ignazzio @NTR is love NTR is life and others, what you think? Who will screw Mia in 0.9 ? Based on screenshot, it seems straightforward, but in fact there are >=4 possibilities IMO: Father, MC, MC's friend and Darius.
There is such a screenshot? It's MC or Darius. I hope for Darius but who knows. I still can't decide if I wish to give Mia or Heather to him:/ Two saves for me in this case

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes, but screenshot one page earlier shows Mia near Father. Also, don't forget that if you choose to stay with Heather, Mia will be walked home by MC's friend...
I also prefer Darius hehehe, but I doubt it. Sadly it may be MC. Eventually Father. I doubt (sadly) both Darius (in this version) and MC's friend.
EDIT: there. We know that Mia WILL fuck someone !
Hmm... I'm not so sure if it's about fucking. It's something erotic for sure but I doubt fucking at all. In her case I'm sure that Darius will be first if we allow him unless Musex will speed up relationship progression. He also said that the fastest relationship wil be with this MILF in Heather's house. Friend is interesting option but I doubt his character would allow him to pick up such an innocent chick so fast. But who knows. Would be a nice plot twist if she was deflowered by him just before Darius had his chance. But for me when it comes to main girls MC is more like a slow starter so he can't fuck most of them so early (except for a sluts) and Darius will be first when it comes to Heather or Mia. I also have really high hopes when it comes to Trevor and Nina. She's just asking for it

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You have true NTR soul, mate !!! Musex said 6 CGs and animation, it may be fucking. I am not against something erotic instead. Just no blowjob! About with whom - MuseX already pictured MC oral sex with Sabine (or what is she called). So I will not be surprised that Mia actually fucks somebody.

Worst scenario - Mia fuck MC - boring as hell. Best scenarios - Darius, friend, Father.
As for Nina - can't wait for her being screwed by Trevor !
You bet I have. Don't wanna brag but I had probably the strongest influence on this game and it's pretty possible that it's my specific spirit created Darius and Trevor. I like it slow and realistic when it comes to MCs so depending on a plot blowjob would be too fast in my opinion. But it's possible. And don't forget that MC has to be able to fuck any girl he wish before anyone else. That's really important for me. He has to be able to stop Trevor but he won't do that. Possibility is essential for any MC to understand his loss \m/ And also gather more attention from more mainstream playerbase:/

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I fear you are right. Just can't accept it LOL.
About father dying - well, you have right in common sense and story-wise. But "healing" or "nursing" man via blowjob or straddling is well known thing in p0rn games...
EDIT: And I hope for sth unexpected! Good NTR can't happen too fast or be foreseen (too easily) !
If there could be guarantee that there is one unexpected NTR scene per release. Then each playthrough will be so exciting. You expect scene in any time.
Chillax, I bet Mia is far to innocent for fucking with MC at this point \m/ In fact I don't want her blowing father without any back up as it would be pretty off. I like it realistic. She might be molested by a friend or even raped. I'm not a great fan of rape and friend's character doesn't fit it really but I can take it. For me Nina is the best opportunity when it comes to that. She has a bf and I bet he can do something if we won't stop him. I don't mind standard vanilla scenes for a couple of updates as they build a proper background for some real action. Darius and Trevor have my approval for sure

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I agree fully. You are clever in terms of story and do it realistic way. But MuseX already said something about MC's other side as explanation for story-bad sudden MC vs Sabina (or what is she called) oral. I think that MuseX may, for same reasons, show Mia having full blown sex with someone.
I wouldn't call Selena a story-bad event. It's a main plotline with demons, angels and magic so it doesn't really feel so off as we don't know who she really is. And sex scenes with sluts are important in adult games just to release tension of playerbase when the main dish is postponed. I wouldn't really mind MC banging those blonde sluts and their mom. I agree Mia might have full-blown sex with someone pretty soon but I doubt it's MC. You're so focused on Mia that you're forgetting about Heather and I think she might be faster as she's pretty often in a plot and looks kinkier

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I agree. Scene with Selena COULD be ok, if prolonged with introduction. Like her visiting fathers house for one evening or going with MC to the woods. Just, his sudden oral sex is out of place for me. About Heather: you may be right, that in this version Mia do sth other than full sex, Heather has full sex in next version, so Heather will have sex before Mia.
A bit out of place for sure. But it's magical setting so I don't mind that. In fact I'm not even sure if Selena is a human. It's nothing really huge in an adult game so it's fine. Setting makes it believable to some point. Most devs would change dad to mom that blows her son every time he gives her a medicine so it's not like Selena is something serious:p As for Heather and Mia my bet is that they will fuck at the same point depending on a choice (Darius). With MC it might take a while but Darius is a sure bet. But I doubt they will start with fucking. They're both innocent and it might take a while for Darius to do his thing. Unless he rapes them ofc but I don't think that's the case

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Ignazzio did you see that? Compare first post and "Genre" spoiler (copied from MuseX in times of early version - I think) and now go to MuseX main page and compare. HAHAHAHAH, YEAH !!!

@DragonL please update genre in first post :)
He made typo in doggystyle:p You're hyped a lot but it's netorase not netorare so depending on definition Nina won't have any action unless we make her. I think It's not a case but it might be Darius's path is the only N thing in a game. He should just write NTR to make it broader as it also will have netori for sure with at least wife of the old guard.

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
I am having a problem can anyone help me any time i try the honour rout instead of peeping it wont let move after diolog any help would be appreacetied

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes