PriOwn

Oct 23, 2017
yeah it was after i bought recipe near mine

and does anyone have a save fail at the beginning of day 1?

indijon81

Sep 4, 2017
Someone found out that by default, the MV engine is timed on the screen refresh of the graphic card instead of a timed frame sequence, which means that if your graphic card output is set to a different rate than 60 fps, the engine will be locked on that different rate (slower in case of many TV/HDMI-Outputs, faster in case of special monitors)."

Try this. Are your VGA drivers up to date?
Yea , its up to date already .

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
This is work in progress. Bugs are more nasty than "Engrish". I think MuseX will hire proofreader someday.
Bugs certainly are nasty, but when you're having issues understanding what's even being said, then that's nasty, too. It was at the level that I'd expect from someone running Japanese through Google Translate, then through Babelfish, then through Google Translate again.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Bugs certainly are nasty, but when you're having issues understanding what's even being said, then that's nasty, too. It was at the level that I'd expect from someone running Japanese through Google Translate, then through Babelfish, then through Google Translate again.
It's a bit better but still pretty rough. But it's just being picky at this point as it's fully understandable and it's on a similiar level as most non-native games here. Considering that gameplay-wise FD is extremely ambitious and complex, language level at this point is rather minor issue.

Revol

May 17, 2017
I like the concept of this game. Not just fuck all the way. A little grinding seems to be fun, but the stamina depletes rather quickly. The grammar is fine and i wonder why someone having difficulties trying to understand it. Sounds like being picky.
For the bronze item recipe and brooze bug, in case you did not have previous save to load, just create a temporary image for the item will do.
img/pictures/itemslot_133.png
Just go to www/img/picture and copy a file with a similar name, renamed into itemslot_133.rpgmvp. It might wont trigger any progress but the bug will be temporary avoided.

Reactions: UncleVT
T

troop00

Here is the variables for Energy, stamina & time

#98 = energy (hearts) 2 per a heart. if you want 5 hearts set it to 10. you can set it to as much as you want. if you set it to more than 10 it will make all hearts disappear, but the game will work just fine.
#97 = stamina (red dots) max 20
#110 = time, max 5

Few bugs
You can't finish 'Cleaning the village' quest because one tree stump won't remove.
Don't buy any recipe from the guy near the mine (you can't craft them anyway). it will cause a missing image error when you open the items menu.
Don't choose honor option at Sophie's peeking scene. (It will cause the player to stuck)
When you hold the free special bread it will disappear.

Revol

May 17, 2017
I am too lazy to edit everytime my stamina or energy depleted. Instead i just hack the amount of perfect apple to 999 lol.
The item slot begins from #168 to ?, cant really recall which but you can count it from 168

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I seem to be stuck very early in the game.

I cannot seem to move after refusing to join the two guys in the first spying scene.

What gives?

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
so far like the game but it's so buggy putting chocolate on hold for shift you can no longer open menu so lost out on like 45mins of playtime done till some bugs are fixed

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Started playing all over since my old saves don’t work but every time I save, I keep getting an error message. How do I fix this?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Did you read known bugs? Don't buy recipe near mine, agree to spy (peek) on Sophie, don't give booze to Sophie, do not take chocolate.
I haven't gotten to those parts yet. I was on the chicken quest when I decided to save and then I get the error message.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes