Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So long as the NTR isn't with Nina I'm alright w it. I may still wait for another update as I'm running through a lot of stuff though.
Every NTR scene in a game is your decision. It's really really open. Nina will have boyfriend route for sure as well but you can go after her and avoid it easily. I'm sure MC will have a loads of fun with Nina and other girls if he wish for and won't have to share them with anyone.
I have a feeling the mods are f'ing with us why remove the walkthrough? Sure it was just one quest but stupid chickens are hard to find
Here is your walkthrough. It's for the older version but it's mostly fine.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Every NTR scene in a game is your decision. It's really really open. Nina will have boyfriend route for sure as well but you can go after her and avoid it easily. I'm sure MC will have a loads of fun with Nina and other girls if he wish for and won't have to share them with anyone.

Eh, like I'm not one who bitches about all things NTR, especially as I think the term is overused like hell. Just not a big fan of her asshole Boyfriend, and the game sets her up a lot more than the others. We'll see how it goes, as I honestly just want to see more with Nina in general. And yeah optional, but I'd rather see the MC get action sooner rather than later as compared to literally everyone else in town.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017

Thank you !!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Eh, like I'm not one who bitches about all things NTR, especially as I think the term is overused like hell. Just not a big fan of her asshole Boyfriend, and the game sets her up a lot more than the others. We'll see how it goes, as I honestly just want to see more with Nina in general. And yeah optional, but I'd rather see the MC get action sooner rather than later as compared to literally everyone else in town.
I'm sure you will have your fun eventually. It's not like her boyfriend (or in fact any other male) is something you can't remove. Nina has the best setup right now for romantic "only MC" path among all girls so I'm sure it's worth to wait for that. It's not NTR game at all, it just happens to have some of it to create realistic setting for a farming simulation. You can tell Darius to fuck off, beat Trevor (I'm sure of that) and any other dude. Yes there are different path but that makes it only interesting. I'm sure MC will be the guy with the most erotic content sooner than later. Next update is a content update and it's this month as well so maybe something for you will come as well. In my opinion this game is at least worth a try right now. Content should grow much faster when bugs have been mostly fixed and with such an open character it should have something for anyone. Personally can't wait for next update

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm sure you will have your fun eventually. It's not like her boyfriend (or in fact any other male) is something you can't remove. Nina has the best setup right now for romantic "only MC" path among all girls so I'm sure it's worth to wait for that. It's not NTR game at all, it just happens to have some of it to create realistic setting for a farming simulation. You can tell Darius to fuck off, beat Trevor (I'm sure of that) and any other dude. Yes there are different path but that makes it only interesting. I'm sure MC will be the guy with the most erotic content sooner than later. Next update is a content update and it's this month as well so maybe something for you will come as well. In my opinion this game is at least worth a try right now. Content should grow much faster when bugs have been mostly fixed and with such an open character it should have something for anyone. Personally can't wait for next update
Right, I think I will give it a wait until the content update. I think the game has a ton of potential, I think it's also the best looking RPGM game of its type by a country mile too. I'll keep my eyes on it as it progresses, as my only concern is that it REALLY ambitious for a single developer, and with all the stats, different game play mechanics and the like it will be very easy to get lost in the woods as far as development is concerned. I do want this game to go well though, as it is an interesting concept, with decent characterization so far and great CG.

Reactions: Ignazzio

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
can someone gaive me a savegame of the chickens bcos ive talked to all the ppl on the walkthrough but still says 28/30

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
can someone gaive me a savegame of the chickens bcos ive talked to all the ppl on the walkthrough but still says 20/30
That's really weird and shouldn't happen.
- 4 guys next to the town entrence on west
- 2 stall ladies on the west
- 1 guy at the road to your home at the north
- 1 old lady at the west walking on the road
- 1 girl on the middle road
- 1 guy at the southern entrence
- 2 people in militia's house in the left-top corner
- 3 people in a pub on the west
- 3 people in a shop at the bottom left corner
- 2 people in elder's house at the middle bottom
- 2 people in Dariu's house at the middle
- 3 people in Amanda's house at the middle
- 3 people in Nina's house at the east.
- 2 people in Heather's house at the north
That's 30 people. You're the first person who report it so you might have missed something. If it still doesn't work find chickens first and than talk with people

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
[QUOTE = "seyfer110, post: 43214, member: 72"] lo tengo, me perdí un npc
EDITAR:
El juego parece prometedor, el único problema real es que moverse con el mouse parece estar realmente molesto, por alguna razón ... [/ QUOTE]

No encuentro las gallinas, solo tengo 2, ¿alguien me dice dónde están?
You should speak english here mate. You can use walkthrough to find the chickens:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
the old save wont work, then it is useless to download this.
For this reason there is also a savefile in game that's after hurricane so you don't have to play whole prologue again. And it's worth it. It's much much better. It's pretty smooth and bugs are mostly fixed. You can finally finish the party as well. But I understand your concerns so it might be worth to wait a bit for a more content. It should come much faster since technical aspects are mostly fine now

Reactions: abiorigins

Master_Of_Something

Nov 12, 2016
Yes, I think 0.8 was way better in technical terms. Better/nicer looking interface and not much lag anymore. I didn't play the 0.9 version yet.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes, I think 0.8 was way better in technical terms. Better/nicer looking interface and not much lag anymore. I didn't play the 0.9 version yet.
You should give it a try then. It's much much smoother right now and bugs are mostly eliminated. In my opinion UI also looks better but it's just a personal opinion

Edger

May 30, 2017
I really wish that the devs have made the game so that you can play past day 5 and most of the relationship events are MTTH (mean time to happen) instead.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes