Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm sure it will be developed further than 5 days. Just wait for it and you will get it. I assume you don't like those scenes with other guys? In that case you should wait as well for additional content even tho right now you have some decent introduction for romantic, only MC paths. You will have your harem without any other males if that's what you wish for.

Reactions: CobraPL

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks :). But mymouse won't work on the menu, seems like to be only for me then.
If you mean ingame menu it seems like mouse is disabled in it. It's arrows and Z/space. Never heard before about using a mouse in a menu in a RPGM game:p

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
That's really weird and shouldn't happen.
- 4 guys next to the town entrence on west
- 2 stall ladies on the west
- 1 guy at the road to your home at the north
- 1 old lady at the west walking on the road
- 1 girl on the middle road
- 1 guy at the southern entrence
- 2 people in militia's house in the left-top corner
- 3 people in a pub on the west
- 3 people in a shop at the bottom left corner
- 2 people in elder's house at the middle bottom
- 2 people in Dariu's house at the middle
- 3 people in Amanda's house at the middle
- 3 people in Nina's house at the east.
- 2 people in Heather's house at the north
That's 30 people. You're the first person who report it so you might have missed something. If it still doesn't work find chickens first and than talk with people
still not retalked to all the characters but to no avail. can u give me a savegame after that part?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
still not retalked to all the characters but to no avail. can u give me a savegame after that part?
Checked that again. It works fine so probably you're missing something or your download is corrupted. Here is a save after talking with everyone. You need only 1 chicken next to the stall to move further

Reactions: hasan caglar

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Shame the cheat menu doesn't work. I didn't care much for upping stats, but the increased walking speed hack, and the know what each choice gets you were invaluable.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
For cheat menu we have to wait for a highest tier leak. But it's nothing really important. Except for walking speed we can easily hack stats with online save editor (it's really easy) and walkthrough can help with most choices. FD has so many different branches it's hard to play it without walktrough:p

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Here is the CG
My god I downloaded this to see if there was any progress for the MC yet there is still only 1 sex scene and one other scene for the poor lad! His father who is in bed sick has more game than the protagonist...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
look it is okay to have other content for other characters but that's only if there is enough content for the so called Protagonist. Seems I will have to wait a long time for any actual MC content as for now this is more a game dedicated to Voyeurs or at worst a Netorare game! Still lots of promising things in the game but for now not enough content.

Reactions: sargatano

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
Thx, I updated my HELP section. Thanks to you added there. EDIT: I simply changed var 1-27 to 100...
Updated it a bit. removed the stealth one, after testing, I was completely wrong. didn't figure it out though.
its mostly focused on the item part, though I did find the friendship score of a girl I didn't have unlocked, someone maybe knows her name? v22

I am at the limit of what I can figure out unless someone gives me a 100% save I can mess with (mostly interested in recipes/girls unlocked) or I find out how to mess around the actual RPGMaker files

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok not sure if this is a bug or not but as i ran through this last night on the Party Night i had over 50 wood and still did not make a big enough fire to please Nina. Anyone else run into this

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
For this reason there is also a savefile in game that's after hurricane so you don't have to play whole prologue again. And it's worth it. It's much much better. It's pretty smooth and bugs are mostly fixed. You can finally finish the party as well. But I understand your concerns so it might be worth to wait a bit for a more content. It should come much faster since technical aspects are mostly fine now
appreciate that.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
ok not sure if this is a bug or not but as i ran through this last night on the Party Night i had over 50 wood and still did not make a big enough fire to please Nina. Anyone else run into this
You need to equip,select (whatever) the wood first.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Did you put the wood into your hands? ...err the actual wood I mean

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
My god I downloaded this to see if there was any progress for the MC yet there is still only 1 sex scene and one other scene for the poor lad! His father who is in bed sick has more game than the protagonist...
look it is okay to have other content for other characters but that's only if there is enough content for the so called Protagonist. Seems I will have to wait a long time for any actual MC content as for now this is more a game dedicated to Voyeurs or at worst a Netorare game! Still lots of promising things in the game but for now not enough content.
I can assure you that it's not netorare game. It's very early version content-wise as it had serious technical issues. It's farming mechanic is really complex already so it was really buggy. It will grow significantly for MC as well. If that's your choice no other male will touch any other women. It's worth to wait a bit in that case if you wish for more content.
As other people said you have to equip wood and hold it in your hands when you go to the fireplace. It should work fine

Reactions: Hakkira
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes