Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is it possible to sell crops? Thought the girl who sells seeds would buy but sell option doesn't seem to work.
It's still very early in development and I suppose it might be not implemented yet. Whole farming system works fine right now but later in game you suppose to be able as just a farmer so it will be much more complex in that regard. Right now it's mostly build up of main plotline

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
How can I make more money? I need them to fix my house to heal Red and to impress amanda but after buying and planting the crops and helping heather I am usually broke. Also, if I get Physicality bonus from that angel-demon conversation will I have enough to unlock amanda and heather conversations? And if I dont choose the combat option, will I be still able to defeat that tentacle monster and save Laura? Thanks guys.

Reactions: Andy02

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
How can I make more money? I need them to fix my house to heal Red and to impress amanda but after buying and planting the crops and helping heather I am usually broke. Also, if I get Physicality bonus from that angel-demon conversation will I have enough to unlock amanda and heather conversations? And if I dont choose the combat option, will I be still able to defeat that tentacle monster and save Laura? Thanks guys.
I agree same issue hard to make enough money.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Early game money might be a trouble as farming isn't introduced to the point you can realistickly sell your things. But it will be changed relatively soon. Right now you can gain pretty nice money boost in mine (you might need to save before and reload until there will be a chest next to the entrance). There are also some small decisions that can make you some money (like Nina's father quest or grandma's help). It might require different approach. This game has a multiple branches so some scenes will be missed depending on your choices

potplant

Oct 19, 2017
Not sure why it happened specifically, but on the night of the party, after moving to the next phase, speaking with Evelyn (Thanks>Not Today>Bye! for +5 Friendship btw), and prompting Mia to go home, I got an error "Failed to load img/pictures/BTool_48.png". Simply duplicating Btool_28 and renaming it fixed the issue, but still thought it was odd.
Just worth noting I thought.
Otherwise, loving the game, a welcome change from the standard that seems to be present now days.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not sure why it happened specifically, but on the night of the party, after moving to the next phase, speaking with Evelyn (Thanks>Not Today>Bye! for +5 Friendship btw), and prompting Mia to go home, I got an error "Failed to load img/pictures/BTool_48.png". Simply duplicating Btool_28 and renaming it fixed the issue, but still thought it was odd.
Just worth noting I thought.
Otherwise, loving the game, a welcome change from the standard that seems to be present now days.
Did you hold or use any item in that moment?

potplant

Oct 19, 2017
Did you hold or use any item in that moment?
No, I wasn't holding anything. I just assumed there was a line of code somewhere that tried to redirect to the wrong image. If you want to know what my stats were like, I just followed the walkthrough posted, so I just matched everything there, up until the party, as it doesn't cover the second phase. Not really an issue for me, just odd, thats all

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No, I wasn't holding anything. I just assumed there was a line of code somewhere that tried to redirect to the wrong image. If you want to know what my stats were like, I just followed the walkthrough posted, so I just matched everything there, up until the party, as it doesn't cover the second phase. Not really an issue for me, just odd, thats all
Thx pal. I will pass this info to dev. Complex mechanic of game makes it vulnerable to bugs. It should be fixed next update. Feedback is always a good thing. I'm glad you enjoyed it regardless of this bug.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Hello to everybody, I have three little problems with the games: I didn't understand what I have to do to restore my stamina: I hold the food, but then I'm not able to do anything with it, whatever key I push and I didn't unterstand how repair the fenche of my house, clean the farm (so I'm not even able to plant my seeds) and village from the trunks (the rocks are all already destoryed), whatever thing I do.

Thanks to everybody for the answers.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hello to everybody, I have three little problems with the games: I didn't understand what I have to do to restore my stamina: I hold the food, but then I'm not able to do anything with it, whatever key I push and I didn't unterstand how repair the fenche of my house, clean the farm (so I'm not even able to plant my seeds) and village from the trunks (the rocks are all already destoryed), whatever thing I do.

Thanks to everybody for the answers.
- To eat food you have to enter the inventory, click on a food (apple, bread etc.) pick hold (your character will hold it in his hand - at the top of your screen there will be an icon with item), click shift to eat it.
- To repair the fence and the rest of your house you need Darius's help at this point. Just follow the walkthrough. unfortunately whole system isn't implemented yet so most likely your fence will be broken for a while. But to repair Heather's fence you need to have enough wood in your inventory (it's 3 pieces per 1 fence, you need 3 fences. You can buy wood in a shop), enter craft tab which is in main menu, pick fence, click enter to create appropriate amount of them and now you have them in your inventory. Now go to Heather's house, enter your inventory, click on fence (you need to have 3 of them), pick hold (your character will have it in hands - top of the screen), and talk with Heather while having them in your hands.
- to remove things from your field you have to equip an appropriate item (axe for wood etc.). When you do so it will be shown in an upper right corner of your screen. After that you go next to the branch and click Q/W (depends on a slot) a couple of times and that way wood will be removed and you will gain some into your inventory. To plant something you need a 1 empty square, use a hoe on it (Q/W), use seed on a hole and water it.
Hope that's enough explanation. in any case feel free to ask questions

Edit: When it comes to city you don't clean it. You have to wait for people to do so. There is a forest like place in a right corner you can clean but it's pointless at this point of development - that's a quest for Elder.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
where is the lack i cant found that
how to get map
You mean lake? You can go there after 1 day. Go southern route in a city and then turn left. There isn't really many things there right now except for a tree with apples

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
- To eat food you have to enter the inventory, click on a food (apple, bread etc.) pick hold (your character will hold it in his hand - at the top of your screen there will be an icon with item), click shift to eat it.
Perfect! Now I understand what I was doing wrong: I pressed the X key to open the main menu, then I selected the menu "Items" and I selected "Apple", then I clicked on "Hold" and then I pressed the shift-key.
Just a moment, so I wasn't doing nothing to wrong!
-_-

- To repair the fence and the rest of your house you need Darius's help at this point. Just follow the walkthrough.
Exactly what I thought.

- to remove things from your field you have to equip an appropriate item (axe for wood etc.).
Where can I find the axe? I have found the miner's pickaxe and the Darius' hammer (which are useless with the trunks), but I didn't have found any axe.
Anyway thanks.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Where can I find the axe? I have found the miner's pickaxe and the Darius' hammer (which are useless with the trunks), but I didn't have found any axe.
Anyway thanks.
Axe and some other tools can be found in a chest next to the house after the city has been destroyed. Hope you will find it.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I found it and it is empty.
Now I start to thing there's something wrong in the game that I downloaded.
-_-

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I found it and it is empty.
Now I start to thing there's something wrong in the game that I downloaded.
:noexpression:
Really weird. In this version there should be a save file in 1 slot just after destruction of city. Load it and check chest. There should be hoe, watering can, axe and scythe. If there isn't it's really really weird and you might need redownload game oO

Michael19701

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 8559

Overview:

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!
Released: 14/11/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 2 v0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​
Download: - - - - -
Extras:
shared by @thomasxlong

View attachment 8553 View attachment 8555 View attachment 8556 View attachment 8557 View attachment 8560 View attachment 31926 View attachment 31927 View attachment 31928 View attachment 31929 View attachment 31930 View attachment 31931

Reactions: wongmesum
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes