tuna

Oct 17, 2017
anyone found the chest with 350G in the mines (mentioned in walkthrough)? Also, can't find the lake anywhere... I guess a map is too much for a village with militia and farmers *sigh*

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Farmers Dream Freezes when You take Mia home
Just checked it and it works fine. You mean taking her home after party or something else? Any error screen appeared?

anyone found the chest with 350G in the mines (mentioned in walkthrough)? Also, can't find the lake anywhere... I guess a map is too much for a village with militia and farmers *sigh*
Save the game before entering mines and try a couple of times. It's pretty often. In front of the entrance so you can see it after entering. In any case try to move a bit after every try so the game might change it's RNG paremeters.
To find lake go south route of the city and then turn left. You will find party place but if you follow the road there is a lake. At this point there is only an apple tree there and possible a couple of flowers.

tuna

Oct 17, 2017
Save the game before entering mines and try a couple of times. It's pretty often. In front of the entrance so you can see it after entering. In any case try to move a bit after every try so the game might change it's RNG paremeters.
To find lake go south route of the city and then turn left. You will find party place but if you follow the road there is a lake. At this point there is only an apple tree there and possible a couple of flowers.
Hey thanks, saw the signpost which points the way to the lake. Gotta get rid of the follower before going there though. Thanks man. Still no luck with the gold, I'll pass that up.

Hey, I've planted 4 potato seeds using a hoe, but then after reloading a save, the seeds planted were gone. Is this some kine of bug? Will I be able to harvest later?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey thanks, saw the signpost which points the way to the lake. Gotta get rid of the follower before going there though. Thanks man. Still no luck with the gold, I'll pass that up.

Hey, I've planted 4 potato seeds using a hoe, but then after reloading a save, the seeds planted were gone. Is this some kine of bug? Will I be able to harvest later?
In any case that's a pic of how it should look like. It took me 4 tries. You just have to move in different directions before entering mine so RNG will change a bit.
That's a graphical glitch that will be fixed next version. Seeds are still there but are invisible. They should appear if you enter menu once again but I'm not sure. But they are there and it will be fixed next version

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Hey, having trouble picking up the rocks in front of the cave during the hurricane. Happened to me twice now. I can pick everything except for the last rock. No matter in which order I try to collect them. I get to them, click SPACE and nothing happens no matter what side I approach it from. I passed this in 0.8 but now I have read a walkthrough and want to go through the game againg from start to follow the corrupt path. Seems it is more rewarding. But I just cant pass this problem. Anyone had this issue too?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey, having trouble picking up the rocks in front of the cave during the hurricane. Happened to me twice now. I can pick everything except for the last rock. No matter in which order I try to collect them. I get to them, click SPACE and nothing happens no matter what side I approach it from. I passed this in 0.8 but now I have read a walkthrough and want to go through the game againg from start to follow the corrupt path. Seems it is more rewarding. But I just cant pass this problem. Anyone had this issue too?
As far as I know it hasn't been reported by anyone yet and I didn't have any problems with that. But I suppose there might be a rare issue when stone or branch is locked by other object and therefore it's unavailable for the player. Did you try to reload before that?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
As far as I know it hasn't been reported by anyone yet and I didn't have any problems with that. But I suppose there might be a rare issue when stone or branch is locked by other object and therefore it's unavailable for the player. Did you try to reload before that?
I was running into that. I had to basically run against it and wait for the wind to shift to blowing left/right so I could actually face the rock and spam space to finally pick it up. If the wind is blowing any other direct, you only face up and down and can't pick it up.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I was running into that. I had to basically run against it and wait for the wind to shift to blowing left/right so I could actually face the rock and spam space to finally pick it up. If the wind is blowing any other direct, you only face up and down and can't pick it up.
True. Had something similiar. I assume it's a matter of wind that's actively pushes you in a different direction. Wind change does it for me and it work fine when I wait a bit.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
doesn't seem to be any additional content. opened it to see flags apparehently there is a three some that can happen with heather but can't unlock it even with cheats

Also grew corn and tomatoes and it seems like it's missing pictures. Couldn't harvest.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
doesn't seem to be any additional content. opened it to see flags apparehently there is a three some that can happen with heather but can't unlock it even with cheats
This was mostly technical bugfix version and as such it was really nice cuz game is finally really playable. As for additional content it was just finishig party and Mia's (somewhat hidden) scene. Next update should be soon as dev is updating per 2 weeks at this moment.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
can someone upload a complete walkthrough i can't do a thing after the party at day 4
Here is the latest walkthrough
Unfortunately after party there isn't much to do in this moment. Next update will fill whole day 5 and it should be out in a week or so.

Reactions: Madara1878

ADHaxious

Oct 7, 2017
I feed my apple to father, Worked in farm now I dont have any stamina and I cant enter the house for sleep. What to do? Day 1 BTW

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Tried that, did not work for me even if the wind was pushing me towards the rock.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
How do you guys cheat in this game? I've read you're supposed to enter a password? Where do we enter them?

Revol

May 17, 2017
I am amused of people who don't even bother to look for the thread before asking question.
Gonna wait for this game to have even more content... then i'll play

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
thank you ! do you have by any chance a save file past the day 4 because i deleted the game after i finished the party and now i regret doing so

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes