thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Can someone tell me where i can get rum? No idea how to get it. And how to do quests easier, the quest log does not help much really a pain in ass.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Every NTR scene in a game is your decision. It's really really open. Nina will have boyfriend route for sure as well but you can go after her and avoid it easily. I'm sure MC will have a loads of fun with Nina and other girls if he wish for and won't have to share them with anyone.
Is it also fairly obvious in terms of what decisions are going to result in NTR routes?

Nothing ruins a game faster for me than finding out an ambiguous choice half an hour ago locked me into NTR content

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can someone tell me where i can get rum? No idea how to get it. And how to do quests easier, the quest log does not help much really a pain in ass.
You can find rum in a mine south of the town. It's in a forest. If you mean room for party you have to talk wil bartender and decide wheter you wish to buy or steal it.
Is it also fairly obvious in terms of what decisions are going to result in NTR routes?

Nothing ruins a game faster for me than finding out an ambiguous choice half an hour ago locked me into NTR content
At this point is really easy and straightforward to tell what's gonna end with NTR. You have to pick to ignore Darius's request (it's obvious for you), be against Trevor when it comes to Nina (obvious again), and help Mia if you give her necklace (not obvious) or not to give it to her. Only part with Mia isn't obvious cuz she has already like 5 branches. If you give it to her it might lead to it but it might help you in some sense. But all in all NTR decisions are pretty obvious here and except for a 1 slut and 1 wife you won't see anyone having sex with anyone if you don't wish to.

Reactions: sdibolcrif
U

User_215882

T
You can find rum in a mine south of the town. It's in a forest. If you mean room for party you have to talk wil bartender and decide wheter you wish to buy or steal it.

At this point is really easy and straightforward to tell what's gonna end with NTR. You have to pick to ignore Darius's request (it's obvious for you), be against Trevor when it comes to Nina (obvious again), and help Mia if you give her necklace (not obvious) or not to give it to her. Only part with Mia isn't obvious cuz she has already like 5 branches. If you give it to her it might lead to it but it might help you in some sense. But all in all NTR decisions are pretty obvious here and except for a 1 slut and 1 wife you won't see anyone having sex with anyone if you don't wish to.
This for the reply. not a fan of NTR but Ill still play and support a game if Its avoidable. Nothing against the fetish or the people ego like it.

Reactions: Ignazzio

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
But all in all NTR decisions are pretty obvious here and except for a 1 slut and 1 wife you won't see anyone having sex with anyone if you don't wish to.
Thanks for clearing this up!
I had come to the thread looking for information on both finding rum and the "keep an eye on Trevor" quest and when most of my search results for Darius, Trevor and Nina were coming up with NTR discussion I got a little worried this wasn't a game for me. But now that you've reassured me I'm eager to get back into it :)

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks for clearing this up!
I had come to the thread looking for information on both finding rum and the "keep an eye on Trevor" quest and when most of my search results for Darius, Trevor and Nina were coming up with NTR discussion I got a little worried this wasn't a game for me. But now that you've reassured me I'm eager to get back into it :)
Np, man. We discussed those as we like this element and it's well made here. But no one will touch your girls if you don't want it. Next update should add some spicy events for MC so I hope you will like it

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
where i find rum?
Rum for Darius can be found in a mine south of a town. It's in a forest. If it's about rum for girls, you have to talk to a bartender in a town and decide whether you wish to buy it or steal it. If you wish to steal it you will need Sam to help you

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone else get a bizarrely huge amount of lag whenever the character-interaction menu is open?

The rest of the game performs perfectly fine for me, but whenever that's open it slows down so much I have to spam z or the arrows just to be sure the game registers them

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Anyone else get a bizarrely huge amount of lag whenever the character-interaction menu is open?

The rest of the game performs perfectly fine for me, but whenever that's open it slows down so much I have to spam z or the arrows just to be sure the game registers them
Yes and in the open space on the top right corner of town (the quest one).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
TBH, I hope, this render is for Patreon post only, since this moon likes it is painted on the wall 1-2 meters in front of them ;)
I also hope for good game release !
Yeah, could be smaller. But it's still dope. You have to feel romance in the air

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You can literally use the RPGM save editor instead of the online save which lacks functionality. In fact, i'll bundle in the normal save editor, with the save editor that lets you edit in code. Both can be found in our tools and tutorial section.

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
Which version do you play (free up to day 3 OR ch2 v0.9)? Do you know that to exit the menu you need to use X?
I am playing ch2v0.9. Thanks for the info on using X . The only other ver. I played is the ? Three day ver. Ch0v1.2.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes