LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Tried that, did not work for me even if the wind was pushing me towards the rock.
Hmmm, only other thing I can think of is there are one or two "fake" rocks that you can't actually pick up, they look slightly different. I do know it was a pain to get the last one had to do a lot of space bar spamming.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Eh... I stopped playing when I ran out of stamina and I couldn't leave the area. I tried it again in a different area without stamina and you can't leave. Thats really dumb.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm, only other thing I can think of is there are one or two "fake" rocks that you can't actually pick up, they look slightly different. I do know it was a pain to get the last one had to do a lot of space bar spamming.
I tried all of them. I will try to do it again today with couple of reloads. Maybe it will help.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I tried all of them. I will try to do it again today with couple of reloads. Maybe it will help.
Check my screenshot a couple posts up that shows the ones to get, then run into them and spam the hell out of spacebar :) Hope you get it figured out.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I tried to convert the images and I couldn't get it to work. Could someone please post the CGs? I would be very appreciative.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
can someone please tell me how i put the cheats in and what do they do exactly
You just look at this post:
Enter Save editor online, upload a save game and change one of the variables you can find in this post. Download new file and copy it into game's save folder.
I tried to convert the images and I couldn't get it to work. Could someone please post the CGs? I would be very appreciative.

Oct 5, 2017
could someone please tell me where Marcus is? i need to find him to learn stealth. i've looked everywhere in the village and ran out of stamina 3 times!

thanks in advance

Reactions: akumajan
Oct 5, 2017
Did you cheat or use hacked savegame? Which game day is it? Marcus was in north-east part of village. Where shop stalls were at day 1.
no cheats. its day 3. i have just been to see general vincent about getting the blue flower from goblin mountian and now the walkthrough says i should find marcus to learn stealth but i cant find him. hes not where the stalls were

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyone knows when should we expect new update? There hasnt been journal post for a while now.
We should got some infos in any moment now. It was said that game will be updated twice this month so we can expect it really soon. We will surely bring this info here as soon as we know it. My personal guess is 28-29 but I might be wrong. We have to wait patiently

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
could someone please tell me where Marcus is? i need to find him to learn stealth. i've looked everywhere in the village and ran out of stamina 3 times!

thanks in advance
That just prove what a great stealth master Marcus is....

Have you tried the shed or the rightmost of the village?

Oct 5, 2017
I asked him and he didn't answer if he started honor or corruption route. I don't know if that matters, but need to know before submitting this as possible bug report to the author. I had same problem with Marcus missing on day3. But I thought it was because I (used cheating) learned invisibility on day 2...
i think i figured it out. i dont think i had enough friendship points with marcus :)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes