kostike

Jun 2, 2017
guys hello, help me plz, how to restore my stamina(energy) only with eat food? and what if i don't have food, and save editor dont work and i can't put in my inventory with him many apple to eat, guys help me please

lunamm

May 31, 2017
guys hello, help me plz, how to restore my stamina(energy) only with eat food? and what if i don't have food, and save editor dont work and i can't put in my inventory with him many apple to eat, guys help me please
Maybe you should avoid use fast walking/running/whatever its called.. When i stopped it i had no problems with stamina anymore.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seriously? Any advice how to enter cave when one of those monsters standing right on the entrance?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Seriously? Any advice how to enter cave when one of those monsters standing right on the entrance?
The only caves I know about are mines and forest cave you go with Nina. Mine is in a forest south of a town. There isn't a monster in front of it but a guy you have to talk to. In case of Nina's cave (you will go there early in a game) there is no monster as well on this map

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The only caves I know about are mines and forest cave you go with Nina. Mine is in a forest south of a town. There isn't a monster in front of it but a guy you have to talk to. In case of Nina's cave (you will go there early in a game) there is no monster as well on this map
That part with Nina, I just started to play. There was monster right on spot I thought it was cave entrance but it was entrance to another map from where cave can be entered. After lot of attempts it stucked into trees and I managed to pass by it. I hope that shit like that aren't part of entire game cause it would be incredibly annoying for a sex game.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
That part with Nina, I just started to play. There was monster right on spot I thought it was cave entrance but it was entrance to another map from where cave can be entered. After lot of attempts it stucked into trees and I managed to pass by it. I hope that shit like that aren't part of entire game cause it would be incredibly annoying for a sex game.
You have to run avoiding the little monsters, there isn't a real route to travel, because the monsters walk, so you have to try and retry, until you succeed to go over the zone of the forest where they are and reach the zone with "Nina's cave"; where there aren't monsters, but there is wind and rain.

Reactions: Prokopije

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't know what they are, it looks to me like some onions running around. I managed to pass it but it's too hard for sex game :D
Honestly that's the first time I've heard about this part oO Don't worry, that's the only element with onions in a game:p

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly that's the first time I've heard about this part oO Don't worry, that's the only element with onions in a game:p
It is nice to hear. No more running onions.
It's at the bare begin - find chickens, talk to people, bring wather than lightening crush bridge and after that you deal with onions.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Version 1.0 of CHapter 2 is out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also small presentation of card system that might be introduced someday later
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spectacular like always. Not only a Harvest Moon but also a Hearthstone. No one beats MuseX when it comes to ambitions. New update seems amazing

Reactions: CobraPL

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Musex wrote in his patreon's page: «OK, seems like this doesn't work! I did some research and apparently I have to use a Mac to deploy to Mac using RPG Maker, so we'll have to scratch this for now.»

Interesting, I didn't have any issue with the Mac version of Farmer's dreams, but I had a lot of issue using the Windows version with Windows and Parallels.

Last edited:

Traimbi

Dec 1, 2017
Can somebody link me to a walkthrough ? because I feel like I'm missing stuff from the 5th day

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
So, it works? How?
It works, I have only one issue with the Elise's lunch, because I'm not able to eat it, but every other things works perfetly: I can use the various tools, I can eat all the other foods, I can craft the various items…

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can somebody link me to a walkthrough ? because I feel like I'm missing stuff from the 5th day
Updated walkthrough should be available in a few days. Maybe even tomorrow. Game is pretty complex when it comes to branching.
It works, I have only one issue with the Elise's lunch, because I'm not able to eat it, but every other things works perfetly: I can use the various tools, I can eat all the other foods, I can craft the various items…
Interesting. The point is that most people could even open it on mac:p I have no idea about how it works but you're special in taht regard

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
stuck in an endless loop in the cave with nina. I gathered the 5 logs and 3 stones and was teleported to the cave....thats where the loop starts, won't let me build the fire and keeps telling me everything that was told before you went outside to gather the stuff. I've started over 4 times and all 4 attempts have the same outcome. anyone have a save after the cave scene?

Nvm...I used the save editor to bypass the loop.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes