Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I mean, what's the difference between building up honor instead of corruption?
It influence your reactions and gives you different possibilities. Right now it's basically an intro so there aren't many differences but for example Mia won't stay in your house if you don't have enough Honour points. Later c/h points will change your game drastically as they're like keys to different paths

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
It influence your reactions and gives you different possibilities. Right now it's basically an intro so there aren't many differences but for example Mia won't stay in your house if you don't have enough Honour points. Later c/h points will change your game drastically as they're like keys to different paths
it sounds like we are very very far from the end here

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
cheers Bloo!

Please do support the developer if you have the means to do so, we can all see how much work hard he is putting in to this amazing game.

Reactions: Bloo and Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
it sounds like we are very very far from the end here
Ofc it's very far from end. Like most of the games here. But it's already very enjoyable and shows a lot of promise for future. That's incredible ambitious project so being patient is required as well. Honestly, first 7 days (we are at day 5) are more like intro. Right now it's not as visible but it will have whole farming managment system so it's considerably more than any RPGM game here. I hope you will find routes for yourself in a future update and check it at some point.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
cheers Bloo!

Please do support the developer if you have the means to do so, we can all see how much work hard he is putting in to this amazing game.
He's been getting more and more Patrons. It's all about: timing, exposure, professionalism and luck. You can clearly see the spike in patrons since the last release.

Screenshot-2017-12-2 MuseX Patreon Earnings + Statistics + Graphs + Rank.png

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, pretty amazing growthrate. Even tho it's new month it barely dropped. I suspect he will reach all his goals pretty fast if things won't change. Thank God he was so patient with this game and was fixing it every month

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do any of the sex scenes involve the player? Or is it all watching other guys do shit? How many are NTR?
Only 1 scene during whole day 5 is not with MC and it depends on your choice so you can easily avoid it. Or avoid it a bit later. MC got some love this update and he has 3 erotic encounters with 3 girls during 5th day. If you look at whole game at this point your choices matter to the point you won't have any NTR scene if you wish to avoid it. At this point as it's mostly introduction it has a bunch of voyouristic scenes - clearly not NTR as it's about slutty characters (mostly 1 blonde girl), strong premise for NTR routes - totally optional, bunch of teasing scenes and a couple of erotic scenes with mc. When it comes to NTR as for now it has only 1 real scene and it's totally in your control. In fact it branches in 3 different ways even if that's your choice. If you look at walkthrough you can see that there is a True Love Route for Heather for example so NTR is not the main premise if you're not into it. Previous update could be a bit dissapointing for MC but this one adds enough only MC content for being worth it in my opinion if that's your thing.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I might just cheat my way through stats and money until I know how things are rolling out. I give props to MuseX for setting up so many routes, but I have a feeling that as the game goes on it's going to get unwieldy. I also see a metric fuck ton of stat checks, so I assume that means without cheating you'd need like 3 playthroughs to access all the content.

Does this version allow for cheats?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I might just cheat my way through stats and money until I know how things are rolling out. I give props to MuseX for setting up so many routes, but I have a feeling that as the game goes on it's going to get unwieldy. I also see a metric fuck ton of stat checks, so I assume that means without cheating you'd need like 3 playthroughs to access all the content.

Just edit your save with MV save editor. You have the normal and code edit version. You can edit any values you want, including money, player movement speed, toggle switches, unlimited stamina, alignment changes...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017

Highest tier version has cheat menu but it didn't leak. But you can cheat easily using method given here:
But yes, in this game you won't be able to reach everything during 1 playthrough. Replayablity is a premise of this game. When farming system will trully work it won't be VN type of a game and story line will differ a lot on different branches. You're right that such a thing can go crazy later on but we will see. He's patient as hell and even more ambitious so I think he can do it. Hope you will like it. It's really worth it to use walkthrough if you wish to avoid other males at this point tho. Basically every choice leads to a different outcome so it's tricky

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Highest tier version has cheat menu but it didn't leak. But you can cheat easily using method given here:
But yes, in this game you won't be able to reach everything during 1 playthrough. Replayablity is a premise of this game. When farming system will trully work it won't be VN type of a game and story line will differ a lot on different branches. You're right that such a thing can go crazy later on but we will see. He's patient as hell and even more ambitious so I think he can do it. Hope you will like it. It's really worth it to use walkthrough if you wish to avoid other males at this point tho. Basically every choice leads to a different outcome so it's tricky
Yeah, I think that this style of game isn't always the best for Patreon has to release, but what are you going to do? The man is ambitious, I think I've said the same in this very thread. Part of my concern is that we really haven't seen a gameplay loop yet. Since everything is on rails it is REALLY easy to not have enough money to say, fix your house or have you up the wrong stat or what have you, or at least it was in the last version I played which was 0.8. I want this game to do well and meet it's potential, but for a 1 man team, it's going to be rough dealing with this many variables, especially when he's giving you stat points to women you won't see again until you get to a city or what have you.

And yeah, gonna cheat. I just noticed in this new version that you lose stamina for Sprinting. Now that's just bad game design in a game where stamina is so important and sprinting is simply a convenience.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, I think that this style of game isn't always the best for Patreon has to release, but what are you going to do? The man is ambitious, I think I've said the same in this very thread. Part of my concern is that we really haven't seen a gameplay loop yet. Since everything is on rails it is REALLY easy to not have enough money to say, fix your house or have you up the wrong stat or what have you, or at least it was in the last version I played which was 0.8. I want this game to do well and meet it's potential, but for a 1 man team, it's going to be rough dealing with this many variables, especially when he's giving you stat points to women you won't see again until you get to a city or what have you.

And yeah, gonna cheat. I just noticed in this new version that you lose stamina for Sprinting. Now that's just bad game design in a game where stamina is so important and sprinting is simply a convenience.
I do agree with many points. Gameplay for now is time based as it's a plot device, but later on it should change so you can farm without time limit and without missing of anything. It should come relatively soon cuz it might be around 7-8 day and that's 2 updates. It should change a lot. I do agree it will be hard as hell to make it but I have a faith and I think he can gain enough attention to hire some help eventually. We will see.
About running I agree as it's a common problem. I will pass it to him. He's implementing things people suggest so it's possible he can change that.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm, I don't know why I didn't realize it earlier...

But... since stamina limit was intended for farming and to limit player, so he can't do all things in the farm before sandbox - why stamina isn't lower, but lost only on farming actions? So walking, running, standing (waiting) should not take stamina.
It's meant to give some sort of a time frame for a player I guess. I'm fine with that. It's nothing major. But I think sprint shouldn't take more stamina than walking. I've already sent my feeback regarding that issue to MuseX so maybe that thing will change. Most people run in RPGM games by default so it's just annoying to lose stamina in faster rate.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You can give yourself unlimited stamina by editing your save, it resets per day but the days are long enough that you don't have constantly save edit.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes